Chapter 14

I woke up when car stopped in front of house. I looked house through window but I didn't want to go inside. I was playing with the hem of my clothes. I heard his voice, "Mita, now it's time to go." I didn't say anything. I was not ready to face anyone now. When I didn't move an inch, he continued, "it may be difficult but you have to do it. And please don't mess anything. Let's see what I can do."
I nodded. "Good night and sorry for making you trouble." I sighed at last.
He smiled, "good night."
I tried to smile and came out from the car. I went inside with hesitation. Sameera was waiting for me in the hall. As she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged, "are you alright? What did doctor say? Is something serious?"
I knew it was not her fault that's why I was feeling guilty for her. I wanted to say her sorry but I said, "I am fine now. Nothing is serious. Doctor said that I should need rest." She nodded.
I smiled and said, "good night and sweet dreams."
She replied with smile, "you too. And have rest."
I nodded and started to take steps towards room. I was not ready to face him but I had to. I closed my eyes and tried to collect my all courage. I inhaled deep breath and opened the door. I looked at him. He was sleeping. I was feeling guilty for him then my mind scolded me. 'Why are you feeling guilty for him? He doesn't deserve it. But he is always nice to me. But you suffered a lot because of him. don't think so much.'  I sighed and went towards wardrobe where my clothes were. I took my nightwear and went to bathroom quietly. I didn't want him to wake up. I took my time to think more and prepare myself in bathroom. I came out and switched off the light. I laid other side of bed as much as far from him. It was already 2 am. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I couldn't sleep in bed with him. 'What happened to you? In evening, he was everything to me and now, I hate him most. It's right your life can change within some seconds. And it happened to me.'  But now I couldn't share bed with him. After few minutes, I turned quietly towards him and saw him. He was sleeping peacefully. I sat up because I couldn't sleep. I took my blanket and pillow carefully and put on the couch. I laid on the couch. I hoped I might sleep on it. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I didn't know when I slept.

They were beating him and he was screaming. His blood was dropping down. He was in pain. And I was shaking with fear. I wanted to stop them but I couldn't. At last, they killed him by knife. I was hiding but they looked me.
I was running on the road and they were following. I fall by the stone on road. They came to near me. And looked at me. He took out his knife with laughing. Everyone was laughing on me. I was scared. Before they killed me, I woke up.

I looked my surroundings. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I relaxed when I saw that I was in the room. The sun was started to shine. The sun light was dim. I looked at wall clock. It was 6 am. I wanted to sleep but it was uncomfortable to sleep on couch. I looked at him. He was sleeping. I wanted to lay on bed to some relax but I dropped the idea and sat up.
I took my clothes from wardrobe and went to bathroom quietly. I did my daily routine and took time to taking bath. I didn't want to face him and her. It's better if I went to office before they woke up. It's great idea.
I opened the bathroom door and looked outside. His eyes were closed. I came out quietly and started to comb my hair. When I finished, I saw him standing behind me through mirror. He smiled and hugged me by back, "good morning, why didn't you wake me up?"
I tried to smile but I failed, "you were sleeping that's why I thought you were tired because of work."
"Are you alright now?" He asked and I nodded.
"Where are you going so early morning?" He asked with raising his eyebrows. I looked at him through mirror and told a lie, "I have to work to finish."
He hugged me tightly, "let's skip office today. I want to spend time with you."
I tried to free myself from his grip but I failed, "I can't. I have to finish work."
He sighed, "how many times have I told you that you don't need to do work? There are a lot of employees into company. Anybody can do your work." I put my hands on his hands and pushed away. He got it and left me. I turned towards him, "I don't want it. I am going now." Before he said anything, I came out from the room. I took a deep breath with putting my hand on my heart. If I stayed longer there, I melt into his arms.