𝟬𝟬𝟰

!!!!

!
!
!
!

"I would carve out my heart for you." He pressed an aggressive kiss to my cheek.

"I live off you." He moved down, kissing my lips. I am not protesting, I let him do as he pleases for the last time.

"Please, only love me." His hand gripped my chin, his kiss pushing me deeper into the mattress.

"I adore you." It hurts. His kiss is suffocating.

"I love you." His love is suffocating but at least he ended the kiss.

"You know that I love you, right?" His I love you felt like a spell that was only repeated so it wouldn't wear off.

"I'm doing this out of love." He's lying. It's not love. It's an obsession. He only wants me because I don't want him.

"What I do, I do for us." What he did was kill off people important to me because I refused to stay after he hurt me.

"I love it when we are this close." We are. His heavy body is on mine. His heavy words are in my mind. I don't like this closeness.

"But I promise, this will make us even closer." I don't want this. I want him far away from me.

"Please don't forget me." He sounds so sincere I almost feel regret.

"I would die for you," he said as he bit down on my neck.

"I know," I said as I pushed the knife which was in his back even deeper into his flesh.

He whimpers, his body slowly giving out and collapsing on me.

"But as you said," I caress his cheek one last time, "this will make us closer. And I most certainly won't ever forget you now."

You got rid of the yandere Dazai. Revenge for chapter 001 I guess.