𝟬𝟬𝟱

Tw: yandere ! gore ! read at your own risk !

!
!
!
!

Seven billion and nine hundred million pairs of eyes on the planet, yet you always felt a pair of two on your back. Everywhere your foot stepped, his eyes followed.

He, your friend—no, your colleague, you weren't close enough to be called friends, who comforted you was the reason you needed comfort. He was the reason you were too afraid to go anywhere. He was the reason you were shaking in your bed at night, feeling his eyes on you as you tried to sleep.

"[Y/n]–chan! Are you going somewhere?"

No, no, no, no, no just leave me alone. Leave me alone, please.

You knew that his question wasn't just out of curiosity. He didn't want to know. He must know.

You froze in your place, you couldn't move. He was just sitting at his desk, his empty smile remaining as those eyes you hated so much were boring holes on your back.

You hated this. What was so special about you. Why did it need to be you, he has many women clinging to him. Why can't he just choose one of them? Why was he destroying your life when those women would willingly let him destroy theirs.

He was obsessed; you could tell yet you couldn't do anything. You couldn't tell anyone. If you told just anyone, they wouldn't believe you. His acting skills were perfect—facade unbroken.

The only option was Ranpo but although he would certainly believe you, he would be killed before he could bring the truth to life. You couldn't risk his life. You knew that the suicidal maniac truly was a maniac and not just for suicide.

He has blood on his hands; the blood of people, specifically men, who unconsciously died for you—because of you.

He was making you sick, your stomach was aching, the food you ate earlier couldn't stay in it. You were going to throw up from disgust.

"To the bathroom, I'm feeling sick." Sick of you, you psychopath.

Your voice was monotone, you didn't try to hide your disgust. You don't do that anymore. At first, you were nice, not wanting to make him mad. However, once you found out that he wouldn't hurt you, not even for the cost of his life, you began to express your displeasure. 

You would slap his hands away when they reached for you, ignore him, always respond to his confessions with: "I don't care, I don't love you and I never will."

Always and without falter you would repeat those words as a response to his confession.

"Should I accompany you?" You ignored him. You couldn't look at him because you knew that if you did, you would see those eyes which make goosebumps rise on your skin.

Your lack of an answer was the reason he started following you as you walked to the bathroom. Other employees never questioned anything, good for them.

Just before your hand reached the door handle, you felt it, again. You were trembling, moreover, you didn't know whether it was from anger or fear. Perhaps both.

That's why before he reached for you, you turned on your heels and struck your finger into his eye.

The sigh was hideous, your index finger in one eye while the others were holding man's face. Blood spilling out of it like bloody tears and him staring at you with disbelief. Until the realisation and pain kicked in. You pulled out your finger and watched him fall on the ground, covering the bleeding eye with his hands. He writhed in pain, trashed and turned on the, now, bloody floor.

The worst part of this, it wasn't even him.

You didn't know this man.

Before you could stumble an apology or do anything to help him he rose his head. With his non-bleeding eye, he looked at you with a look of anger you never saw in your life. "You bitch! I'll fucking sue you for this!"

"Sue who?"

Go away. You're the last person I want to see now. This's all your fault.

"This bitch! I am going to be blind in one eye for the rest of my life!" The man turned his head back at you. "I will make sure to put you in prison!"

"Come on pal, you said you'll be blind for the rest of your life, it's not that long."

"Not that long? What do you–" Man let out a choking sound as Dazai stepped on his throat with his foot. Man's arms clawed at Dazai's foot, desperately trying to get him off.

You closed your eyes. The need to throw up was tremendous. You wanted to tell him to stop but your throat was dry. This is sick—he is sick.

The man stopped his noises, his body went limp. He was, yet another body on your pile of burdens. Another person that died because of you. All the blood on Dazai's hands stains yours too.

"Dear, don't feel guilty. He was following you into the bathroom, we know what his intentions were. I took care of it, I will take care of his body too. So, don't worry. I will take care of everything for you. I will take care of you."

He caressed your cheeks with his hands, hoping you would lean into his touch.

"Stop." You finally gained the courage to look at him. He could see how scared you were, your lips were trembling—you were trembling.

It hit you, you can't escape him. He's always there. He'll follow you everywhere. He'll never leave you alone.

Regardless, you stood your ground and still said what was on your mind all this time.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes."