𝟬𝟬𝟭

!!!!

!
!
!
!

Soft breaths over your neck must be your favourite thing in the whole world. 

Of course, only when they are from Tetchou. His breath on your skin feels so pleasant and lets you know that he is there, right next to you. 

Being the one to wake up first is a gift from God, Tetchou was so handsome⁠—so beautiful that just looking at him is satisfying. Until this day, you still don't know how you managed to marry him. 

He was your blessing, your happiness, your everything. 

Your hand reached for his hair, gently pushing it away from his forehead to place a kiss on it. "Mmm, good morning to you too [Y/n]."

Oh, I woke him up. 

Yet, you couldn't bring yourself to feel sad about it. You didn't want to but, your lips moved freely and moved to his. You just can't help it when you see him like this; in your bed, hugging you, trying to bring you to himself as close as possible. 

Perhaps if a few years ago, someone told you that you would have someone who would love you as Tetchou does,⁠ it would be impossible to believe. 

He kissed you back, slowly moving his lips against yours, pouring all his admiration⁠—his love into it. 

Despite his stoic face, you could see in his eyes that he was melting inside, just as you were. 

He pulls back a little, panting faintly against your lips and looking into your eyes before impatiently pressing your lips together again. 

He was hungry, not for food but your love. Damn you for making him feel this way as soon as he woke up. 

As much as it was uncomfortable being entrapped by each other, hands around each other, legs tangled together, you didn't even dare stop.

Tetchou pulled your head towards him, breaking the kiss in the process. He laid his forehead against yours with a small smile on his face. 

"I'm glad I found you."

And it felt as if you fell in love with him all over again at that moment. Your eyes held a gentle gaze that displayed the erupting feelings in your heart.

You couldn't help but smile widely. 

"I'm glad you found me."

No, I did not write this request six months after it was submitted and on Tetchou's birthday at that

No, I did not write this request six months after it was submitted and on Tetchou's birthday at that. What do you mean?