𝟬𝟬𝟭

!!!!

!
!
!
!

"Get rid of the Agency's member [L/n] [Y/n] and do not tell Akutagawa–senpai?" Higuchi questioned the mission given to her by the boss, in person.

She didn't know why it had to be kept a secret from Akutagawa. It's not like he would care about some petty detective.

Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she walked down the dark hallways of the mafia. Guns were well hidden in her jacket and the tracker in her hand ascertained her target's position.

Along with the tracker, she received a picture of the woman. She had a nice [h/l] [h/c] hair. A pair of gorgeous [e/c] eyes that fit perfectly with her [s/c] skin.

Forget Akutagawa–senpai, can I have this woman instead?

Higuchi felt kind of sad that she had to kill such beauty as yourself. But it was either herself or you.

You were supposed to be in an alleyway, dealing with a kidnapper who supposedly had an ability.

Just as you handed him over to the police, you saw someone on the rooftop in the corner of your eye. You just assumed it was Akutagawa because as you two decided to meet up when you finish your mission.

The police car was disappearing in the distance leaving you all alone in the alleyway– without counting the person who was on the rooftop.

"You can come down now you know?" And really, the person heeded your wish. But not the person you hoped it would be. 

"I am sorry but I must kill you. Boss' order."

She whipped her guns out and aimed them at you.

Time seemed to go slow for you. At first, you didn't understand why, but then it hit you.

Ah, I am going to die, aren't I?

You closed your eyes, thanking everyone for everything they have done for you. Especially Akutagawa, your boyfriend.

If you told anybody about this relationship, they wouldn't believe you– knowing just how cold–hearted Akutagawa is.

You waited. A second. Then two. Then three. But no bullet hit you. When you opened your eyes, Rashomon was stopping the bullets mid–air.

Akutagawa pulled you close to him by your waist, his cold arms hugging you gently.

Higuchi stopped shooting as soon as she saw Akutagawa. Her guns fell on the ground from the shock.

Why is he protecting her?!

"Higuchi." His voice was calm, yet it held anger. Even if it wasn't directed at you, it still sent shudders down your spine.

"Stop. It wasn't her fault. Boss ordered it."

"She dared to try to kill you. Do you think I am going to forgive that?"

"Senpai, what's the meaning of this! Such a pretty woman! With you!?"

Higuchi dropped her guns in surprise and just blankly stared at you. She just couldn't comprehend how could such an elegant looking woman with a clearly nice and kind personality get along with someone like Akutagawa.

"Out of my sight before I kill you for hurting my girlfriend."

Those words snapped him from the trance but instantly made her fall into another one.

G i r l f r i e n d ?

With her mouth hanging loosely from yet another surprise, she picked up her guns and just silently walked away.

"Are you hurt? I can't believe you almost got killed by an incompetent subordinate of mine."

"It took me by surprise, ok? I thought it was you."

Sigh. "It's ok. But if it ever happens again, I will kill her and kick your ass for being so stupid."