𝟬𝟬𝟮

It was a pleasant morning so far; no work, no responsibilities. On the days like this, the best part was sleeping in with Tetcho. That, however, did not last long today.

You woke up because Tetcho kept tapping your shoulder while continuously calling out your name. "[Y/n]. [Y/n]. [Y/n]. [Y/n]—"

"I'm up!" You sighed, looking down because you felt a strange weight on your stomach. Tetcho was under the blankets, using your stomach as a pillow.

You squinted your eyes a little, trying to get used to the sudden light. Tetcho silently looked up at you as if he was waiting for you to do something.

"What?"

"Kill it."

You breathed out, looking around for anything you were supposed to kill. "Kill what darling?"

"Kill that bug above your head."

A bug? Well since he said bug, it is probably a fly or something like that.

To satisfy your curiosity, you looked up at the wall behind the bed, and God, that must be the worst mistake you have ever made in your life. It was cricket, a huge ugly ass cricket.

It was looking at you, you were looking at it.

It was bending its legs and prepared to jump. Only God, birds outside of the window and you know how fast you activated your ability to control air and used it to get Tetcho and yourself out of there.

Surprised as you were, it didn't end well. Both of you were thrown out of the bedroom by the force.

Tetcho rubbed your head because you hit it pretty badly when you fell. Yet, you didn't feel anything, the only thing in your mind was that damned cricket that stood at the doorway. And then, it disappeared.

"Fuck this, we are burning everything and moving out." You looked at Tetcho but he shook his head in disapproval.

"All of our belongings are here, we can't just burn them." At least Tetcho could keep his calm. It was supposed to be a relaxing morning with you holding Tetcho and not moving out of bed until you were dying from hunger.

"The faster you kill it, the faster we'll return to bed and our peaceful morning."

Swallowing up your own fear, you stood up and walked slowly inside the bedroom. 

There it was, laying on your pillow as if it was human. 

"There is only one choice," you said and used your ability to squish it with your pillow. 

You released the pillow from your ability. 

"It's dead." Tetcho enveloped you in a hug. 

"Yeah, so is my silk pillowcase and so is Jounou." 

Tetcho looked confused until he saw a bunch of particles rejoining together as Jounou.

"Apologies, I just can't stand this bastard being happy."

You ended the hug with Tetcho, pushing him away a bit. Jounou tried to escape with his ability but you used yours and scattered his particles as far as you could. It's safe to say he never bothered you again since it took him a while to put himself together; quite literally.

This was rotting in my drafts since 15th March 2022...