𝟬𝟬𝟭

Cheater!Chuuya×Manipulative!Reader

nsfw?

!
!
!
!

Why?

That was the only question on your mind.

What did she have that you didn't? Prettier face? No. Better body? No. Better personality? Definitely not.

Then why the fuck did Chuuya love her more? You are his best friend. You know him longer. You were there for him when he felt inhuman. So why? Why did he choose an ugly peasant over a deity like you?

It should be you. It should be you standing next to him with your hands intertwined. It should be you who he is hugging. It should be you who keeps him warm at night. It should be you who is touching him. His body. His soul. His everything.

But wait. It is you. Yet, he still claims to love her.

He's with you right now. He's on your bed, lying on his back with you on top of him. But he won't deny his love for her.

"Chuuya," you say, your hand squeezing his throat, "you don't love her."

"I—" He gasps when your hand moves to pull his hair and bring his face closer to yours. "I do!"

"Then why are you here with me instead of her?"

He's looking at you, desperately searching for an answer to your question. But there was no answer. Both of you knew it.

You let go of his hair, letting his head fall into the mattress.

"You may love her," you say unbuttoning his vest, "but you don't love her enough."

"You started this!" He holds your hand with both of his stopping you from undressing him.

You retreat your arm and his arms fall back to his sides. "And you're letting it happen."

You grab his chin harshly and sneer at him. "Don't act like I'm forcing you to do this Chuuya. It's your own choice. Do you or do you not wish to do this? We already ruined our friendship so there is not much to lose."

"I could lose her!"

"Lose her? Who is her Chuuya? You won't even say her name. Get it inside of your pretty little head; you don't love her." You let go of his chin and slowly get off him. You sit next to him with your back turned to him and your feet dangling from the bed.

You smile to yourself. "And even if you did—even if you don't want to lose her, you already did. I mean, you surely aren't stupid enough to believe she won't find out about this, are you?"

He didn't argue this time. He looked like he was on verge of tears but you couldn't see.

You get up to leave the room. Your steps echo through the empty room as you count them. One, two, three.

On the third step you feel gravity pull you back on top of your beloved.

"Don't leave. Can't lose you too. You're the only person I have left."

He wraps his hands around your neck and pulls you in, drowning himself in a kiss full of his sins.

Guilt, regret, cries, yells, curses. He is leaving them all for tomorrow and enjoying the present.

At least you'll be there for him tomorrow as well and that, he thinks, is all he needs.

I am not trying to glorify cheating or something. I am half asleep so I'll probably regret writing this in the morning.