Chapter 20

I gulped as Vernon moved the knife up my body and stopped at my throat. "What should i do first?" Vernon's voice was low and gravely and full of venom. I screamed as vernon cut a small slit across my arm, just above the bend of my elbow. "Yeah, keep screaming like the bitch you are."

I felt stupid giving him the satisfaction of my agony, but what choice did I have? The pain was too intense for me to hold in.

"By the time your 'friends' find out where you are, theres only going to be bloody pieces." Vernons face was a few inches away from mine, and getting closer with each word. "P-Please d-don't hurt me..." I cursed myself for stuttering. "Oh trust me. My fun isn't over yet."

Emilia P.O.V

"Where did he go??!!!" Hadrian's mate was going frantic as Hadrian had just disappeared from thin air. I looked at the ground where Draco had McGonagall pinned. "I-I don't know... I was just following orders!" I glared daggers at her, my eyes flashing an intense shade of neon blue.

Her eyes widened as I came closer to her. "W-Wait! H-Hold on! I remember!" Draco let out a low growl as I put a hand on his shoulder, silently telling him to get off. "Where. Did. He. Go."

I felt myself losing control as she let out a small laugh. "WHERE. DID. HE. GO!!??" I jumped on her and bared my fangs, causing her to scream in fear. "You'd better be scared you piece of shit! Tell me where my brother is!!!"

"I S-Solemnly swore I wouldn't say anything! I can tell you that if you go meet with someone he used to live with, you will find more answers!" She shook in fear as she spoke. "WHO???"

Draco's voice boomed through everyone's ears. "Ask your friend. She'll figure it out." Emilia loosened her grip slightly, sadly allowing Mcgonagal to slip out of her grasp and escape. Grabbing a vile of liquid, drinking it, and disappearing.

"Where do we go?"

-Finally updated! Also I got my account back so yay!
Hope you enjoyed!