Chapter 7

Emelia's P.O.V

"Wonderful. Please move yourself to the center of the room". Me and Hadrian walked over to the center of the room, faced each other, and held hands. The Goblins started to Chant something in a language we didn't understand. Then Hadrian started to scream. Is he ok? They said it was painful... but I don't feel anything. My train of thought was shot off the track when a burning sensation started rising up my body. It felt like my body was on fire. It felt as if my organs were rearranging themselves. I started to lose consciousness because the pain was too much. My legs gave out and I dropped to the ground. I took one last look at hadrian before I passed out completely.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that I was no longer on the floor. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked around. "Ah! Ms. Riddle! You're awake!" A goblin said. "Um... where's hadrian?" I asked quietly. "All in good time. First you must see yourself! You no longer look like the mudblood you were before!" He exclaimed as he summoned a full body mirror. I got up and looked at myself.

Wow, I did look different. My brown bushy hair had turned black and straight. My eyes were now an icey blue, and my skin was pale. My ears had become more pointed, like an elfs! My body turned more curvy, and Instead of being 4 8" I was 5 6". I looked At my back and saw that I had a pair of jet black scaly wings. I honestly looked more like a 17 year old more than an 11 year old...

"My apologies, but you no longer fit in your old clothes, so i got you a new set." the goblin next to me said. I nodded. I was now dressed in a crop top and some grey jeans. "Why do I look so old? Where is my brother?" I asked. "Your brother is in the room next to yours, and you look older because all of the blocks came off of you. You now look like your real age." I nodded again. "Confusing... what's your name by the way? and can you take me to Hadrian?" "Of course Ms. Riddle. And my name is Nenrock." "ok Nenrock, and please, call me Emelia." He smiled. "Of course Emelia"

I got up, and followed Him to the other room.

Hadrian P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. "Ooph, it's bright..." I whispered to myself. "My apologies Mr. Riddle. Would you like me to Dim the lights for you?" I jumped. "Jeez! You scared me!" I screamed. "My apologies Mr. Riddle. I was just wondering if you would like me to Bring you a mirror so you can see what you look like?" I looked at him slightly confused. "Uh... what do you mean 'see what i look like'?" He sighed. "Taking off those blocks Made it so that you actually look like yourself. Not a potter. In the real you, you are 17. So don't be surprised when you no longer look 11." he chuckled. "But why was I spelled to look like an 11 year old?" He shrugged. "We'll figure it out. In the meantime, would you like to see yourself?" I nodded excitedly.

I looked into the mirror the goblin had summoned and gasped. "Holy shit..." I looked so different! My hair had turned a light brown, and was messier than before. My eyes were blood red! My slightly tan skin had turned pale. Instead of being 5 5", I was 6 2". I had a pair of jet black scaly wings protruding out of my back. I wonder if Emelia looked so different. "I look cool!" I exclaimed loudly. "Yes you do. You look amazing Hadrian!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see a girl who looked to be about 17 years old. "Um... do I know you?" I asked. She laughed. "It's me Hadrian!" I looked at her, stunned by how different she looked. "Emelia? My goodness I didn't recognize you!"

She laughed again. "I didn't recognize me either! But I also have to say that I didn't recognize you". I smiled at her. "So you know we aren't 11 right?" She asked. "Yeah, I wonder why dumblefuck wanted us to think we were younger? He was the one that put the blocks on us, remember?" Emelia sighed. "Yeah... But we can figure it all out when we go to hogwarts." I nodded. "Yeah. For now, we still need to get some money and supplies. That"s why we came here in the first place." I looked around and shouted. "Griphook!" I heard a shuffling of feet coming from outside the door. "Yes Mr. Riddle?" "Please, call me Hadrian, and i would like to get some money out of my vaults to buy school supplies."

"Dear dear, i forgot that's why you came! Well anyhow, we must give to the heir rings. We had it made to that There were two pairs of each heirship. Who would like to go first?" Me and Emelia looked at each other. "Can we both go at the same time?" We finally said together. "I guess that would work..." Griphook said slowly. "NENROCK!" He shouted. Nenrocks face popped in the doorway. "Yes griphook?" "will you help me put the heir rings on these children? They want to do it at the same time." Nenrock nodded, and grabbed some of the boxes out of Griphoods hands. "There rings are for the slytherin house, the Gryffindor house, The ravenclaw house, and the Hufflepuff house. Which hand would you like them to be on." Griphook asked. "Well, I'm left handed, So you can put them on my left hand." I looked over at emelia. "I'm left handed too. So please fut them on my left hand." Griphook nodded, and he and Nenrock put the rings on me and Emelia's Left hands.

"These rings are specially made for the heir of hogwarts." Nenrock said as he and Griphook Put the rings on me and Emilia's middle finger. "Now you have a ring on each finger. Oh! And take this card. It will allow you to take money from your vault without needing to come back to gringotts to get it" He said as he handed me and Emelia a small grey card.

I turned to Emelia. "Do you think we should pay them for helping us" She shrugged. "Sure, why not." I turned back to Griphook and Nenrock. "So Emelia and I have decided to Pay you guys for helping us." Her their Jaws dropped to the floor. "W-what? There's no need for that!" I brushed away their words. "Of course there's no need for it. We want to. Please take 3,000 Galleons from the potter vault." Nenrock literally passed out, and Griphook's Eyes grew wide. "Thank you so much Mr. Riddle! Oops, I mean Hadrian! You are so generous!"

I chuckled. "Of course. You deserve it! Anyways. I really Think we should start looking for school supplies. Thanks again Griphook. Oh, and you to Nenrock! May your gold overflow." After I said that, me and Emilia walked out the front Door.

Yoyoyo guys. Sorry of this chapter is kinda boring. But anyways. Thanks for reading!
-Jade