Chapter 15

Emelia's P.O.V

"Don't yell at us please." I said in a cold tone. Dumbledore growled. "I will use whatever voice I want with you young lady." I rolled my eyes. I wanted so badly to tell him we were the heirs of hogwarts. "Yes, yes you can. But we don't have to listen. C'mon Hadrian. I'm bored of this old man's annoying voice."

Hadrian chuckled. "Of course my dear sister." He said in a mocking tone. I glared at him. "You two are not allowed to leave." Dumbledore said, waving his wand and making the door disappear. I opened my mind up and talked to hadrian. "We should just tell him that we're the heirs of hogwarts. Maybe that will scare him off?" I closed the doors and came back to reality.

I pointed to hadrian. "You tell him. You're scarier."

Hadrian P.O.V

I chuckled at Emelia. "Fine." I looked at Dumbledore with cold eyes. "You really don't want to mess with us." I turned my eyes to slits. I started walking towards him, and he started backing away. "I am much more powerful than you think i am Dumblefuck."

I made my eyes glow red and made my wings appear. I held up my hand and showed him all of my rings, Including my hogwarts heir ring. His face paled. "No... That's not possible..." He whispered. I laughed deeply. "Oh, I assure you, It is." He began to back up.

I pointed my hand at him and cast a spell that would make this seem like a dream to anyone he showed the memory too. "You aren't going to win old man." Me and Emelia said together. I walked towards his door and said the password, but it didn't open. "Really? You locked us in?" I said.

He truely was stupid. "Hey hogwarts!" I said, holding up my ring in the air. "Please unlock the door." The door started to open and we walked down. I took one last look at Dumbledore before closing the door behind us.

Once we got downstairs, I was engulfed by my terrified mate. "What's wrong?" I whispered. He shook his head. "Nothing. I was just getting worried." I looked over to Emelia, who was also being squeezed by her mate. I walked back to the main hall where everyone was still gathered. "Everyone go to their house common rooms please!" Professor Mcgonagal shouted.

I walked up to Severus and followed him down to the dungeons.

Sorry guys! Really short chapter, but I will update another chapter soon!

Luv You Guyz!
-Jade

These are what Hadrians wings look like

These are what Hadrians wings look like. My previous drawing of them was awful lol

His iris and pupil looked something lipe this

The cover art is not mine! I found it on twitter @EvilDumble