New story

If you like either bts or thai bl stuff, I am writing a new (very smutty) book called forbidden lust. Please check it out!
I won't be discontinuing this one, as I actually really like the storyline.
The ships in the book include

-Mewgulf
-Minjoon
-Sope
-Taekook
-Markson
-Chanlix
-Maxtul
And a few more that I might have forgotten. It includes smut, violence, romance, and angst (not a lot but some) and I shall give you a short description.

Mew suppasit is a Mafia boss's son, who is hopelessly in love with the son of a cop, Gulf Kanawut. Their relationship is extremely difficult, as Gulf's dad is trying to find Mew's dad and arrest him (basically they're enemies.)

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Tul are Mew's friends and also part of a small gang Mew has created, sort of a side thing, hopefully trying to outsmart his dad in the end and maybe getting his dad to accept He and Gulf's relationship.

Hulf and his friends, Mild, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jackson (who is linda part of both groups) Are all connected, having some sort of friendship or relationship with the alternate group.

Anyways, it's basically about how some relationships are hard, and how you have to try to fight for them.

Please read😊

(Btw the art is mine)