Chapter 11

Hadrian and I both had looks of shock on our faces. "W-what?" Tom said, looking just as shocked as us. Griphook sighed. "You two" He said pointing towards me and hadrian. "Are the most powerful wizards of all time." I looked over to see Hadrian's face. He had the most evil grin I have ever seen.

"So it seems that you two must look through your vaults today, because you didn't last time you were here." Griphook said. I nodded. As did Hadrian, Tom, and Bellatrix. "I do not think it would be appropriate if the malfoys went with you." Griphook said. Hadrian objected. "Well maybe not the adults, but I would very much like Draco to come." Griphook thought about it for a moment, but then agreed. "Very well." And with that, we zoomed off to the vaults.

Once we reached the bottom, Griphook said, "We must split up into two groups. Bellatrix, you go with Emelia. Tom, You go with Draco and Hadrian." We all nodded and split up.

Hadrian P.O.V

I was following one of the goblins down a long Hallway, filled with vaults. We finally stopped. "Now, you get to choose between three vaults. The Potter vault, the Black vault, or the Hogwarts vault. Those are the three vaults that specifically belong to you. Emelia owns The Lestrange Vault, The granger vault, The hufflepuff vault, and the ravenclaw vault. You share the Merlin vault, the Slytherin vault, the riddle vault, and the gryffindor vault.

"Ok..." I say slowly, still trying to process the information. "I would like to Visit the Potter vault first please." The goblin nodded, and brought be too a giant door. "Put your hand up to the vault." I did what he said and put my hand on the door. Suddenly, the door started to move.

It was opening! I looked inside and saw so many gold galleons! "Here, take this. It is a bottomless bag." Tom gave me the bag. "Hey Draco! Come inside and help me look for stuff!" Draco nodded excitedly and grabbed his own bottomless bag. "Come over here!" I motioned. There were a bunch of books, jewels, and art.

Draco and I both put a couple of books into our bags. I got one book on magical creatures, and another on wizarding history. Draco grabbed one on potions. Once we felt as though we were finished looking through the potter vault, we headed towards the Black vault. Once again I asked Draco to come inside with me.

"Holy shit!" I shouted. "Language!" I heard Tom shout from the outside of the vault. I chuckled. "Look draco! I found a Shelf full of already brewed potions! I know how much you love potions, so take as many as you like. There are also potion ingredients over there!" I pointed to the box of ingredients in the corner of the room.

Once I think we're done with that room, we head on to the next room. On the outside wall, it says, "to the heir of Hogwarts". The goblin turned to me. "This is one of the most special moments in history. No one other that the heir and the heirs mate are allowed inside this room. I nodded. "What happens if the person isn't the heir. Will they die?" The giblin shook his head.

"No, They will just bounce back a few feet." I nod. "Alright... then i want to try something. Draco? Try coming inside with me." I said turning towards Draco. His face was bright red and he was looking down. But he walked forward with me.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Tom smiling. Me and Draco walked up to the vault. I could see that he took a deep breath, but i already knew. We both walked in. He turned to look at me and smiled. "Hello mate!" He said happily. I chuckled at his cuteness. Then i realised that tim and the goblin could no longer see us because we were behind the door.

I took that chance. I leant in and kissed him. As far as kisses go, it was pretty pathetic. Just a peck. But, i just found out he was my mate. I didn't want to overwhelm him. He giggled. "We are supposed to be looking around the vault you know. I did enjoy the kiss though." He said through giggles. I slapped my hand over my face. "Whoops i forgot." I whispered to myself.

I started to look around. So did he. The room was full of beautiful treasures, Money, weapons. Everything you could think of! I looked at the weapons. I found a small dagger, with ruby and sapphire lining on the handle. I put the case on it and threw it into my bag. "Hey Dray! You need a dagger." I said. I threw him a small dagger with emerald lining on the handle.

He looked at it in awe. "Its beautiful!" I smiled and started looking around some more. I found a book on parseltongue, a book on Hogwarts history, and a book on merlin. I also found a few cool skull rings, a gold necklace with a diamond in the center of it. I was going to give that to Narcissa. I found a Silver ring with a snake engraved on it. Its eyes were made of rubies, and it had diamonds laced into the scales.

I found a black lace choker with a small skull hanging from it, that I'm going to give to Emelia. In the very back of the vault, I found an egg. The moment I touched it however, it started to hatch. Out came a baby basilisk. I had read about them in the past.

Because I was the first thing the Basilisk saw, I was able to look it in the eye. Because Draco was my mate, he will also be able to look the basilisk in the eyes. "Draco! Come here!" I shouter at him. He rushed over to me, and as soon as he saw the snake, he gasped. "Is-Is that a baby basilisk?" He asked, slightly scared. "Yes, yes it is. But you don't have to be scared. I am its master. And because you are my mate, looking into its eyes will not harm you." I say quickly to calm his nerves.

He seemed to calm down a bit. "We need to get going. They are probably getting worried out there." I said. He nodded. W picked up our bags and walked out through the wall. Once we were outside, we notice how frantic Tom was. I chuckled. "Yo " I said. He turned around and pulled me into a tight embrace. "I was only gone for 20 minutes! Sheesh!" I said as I gently pushed him off me. He rolled his eyes. "As a father, it's my job to worry." I Chuckled again. Then I remembered something. "You're the king of all snakes right?" He laughed "I believe you are taking that title but for now, yes." I reached in my pocket and pulled out the basilisk. "I thought you might like it." He looked at the snake and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Thank you so much." He said quietly. "This reminds me of the one i have at Hogwarts!" My mouth hung open. "You have a basilisk at hogwarts?" "Yup! It's in the chamber of secrets! But we can talk about that later. For not, Let's go back up to the surface." I nodded in agreement.

"The ladies have already gone upstairs" The goblin said. We got in the cart and rode back upstairs. Once we were all the way up and going out, we heard yelling coming from outside of gringotts. What we saw was quite strange.

Weasleys vs Malfoy battle.