Chapter 9

"Is... Is that really you?" The man said. Me and Emelia glanced at each other, tears forming in both of our eyes. We knew who they were. "Mom? Dad?" We whispered at the same time. All of a sudden the woman, Who I now knew was our mom, rushed towards us and engulfed us into a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god! It really is you!" She was sobbing along with us. "Where were you?" Our father asked in a quiet voice. "Let's talk about it over lunch, because I'm hungry.... ?" Emelia said. "Good idea." Bellatrix replied.

"Let's go to the Riddle mansion for Lunch. I must also summon Severus." Tom said. Lucius nodded. "Very good idea. He will want to meet you two." I smiled. "I would love to meet him." Emelia nodded in agreement. "We are going to apparate again." Mrs. Malfoy said to us.

This time, I walked up to Tom, and held onto his shirt. He looked down at me, somewhat surprised that I was already comfortable with him. I felt the feeling again. The one where thousands of people were attempting to grab me. Then my feet hit the floor.

I looked around to see another beautiful mansion. except this one was even bigger than the last one. Mrs. Malfoy walked up and opened the door for us. "Welcome to the Riddle Mansion." Bellatrix said. "What has you back so soon?" I heard a scary voice say from the other room. I quickly ran to hide behind Tom. He looked at me, Confused and slightly concerned.

"We have brought some important people Severus. Please try not to scare them." Narcissa said with a chuckle. A man walked in from what I assumed to be the kitchen, because I smelled food coming from the room. He was a tall man, With greasy Black hair, and a scowl plastered on his face.

"Who did you bring?" He said, again in his scary voice. That caused me to hide even lower than before. "Oh hadrian. There is nothing to be afraid of. He is harmless, although he tries to sound intimidating." I sighed. "Well he sure does a good job at trying." I whispered to myself.

I heard a gasp come from the man. "Did... did you say Hadrian?" He asked quietly. "Yes." Bellatrix said proudly. "Severus, I'd like you to meet your godchildren. Hadrian and Emelia Riddle." His hand Went up to cover his mouth, and I saw tears form in his eyes. "We've been looking for you for so long!" He cried. "Where were you?" "It's a long story." Tom's face lit up. "How about i make some sandwiches while you explain to us where you were?" He said.

My stomach growled at the thought of food. After all, at the Dursleys house, I rarely got to eat. I heard a hiss come from around my neck, and I remembered Venuma. "I'm assuming you're hungry too?" I hissed. "Yes snakeling. I am very hungry. Do you think they have any dead people i could munch on?"

I chuckled. "Venuma wants to know if there are any dead people she could feed on." I asked. I looked up to see the Malfoy's staring at me in shock. My parents however, had a look of pride. "Of course we have dead people she could have! I have my own snake I need to feed." Tom said. "Nagini! Come meet my sons snake!" I looked around and saw an enormous python slithering towards us. "NAGINI!" Venuma hissed as she slithered down my arm. "VENUMA! It's been so long!" Nagini hissed back.

I looked at tom. "So I'm assuming they've already met?" He chuckled. "Apparently." Bellatrix huffed. "I wish I could speak parseltongue..." Me, Tom, and Emelia laughed. "Sorry mom. Didn't mean to make you feel sad." I said through chuckles. She shrugged. "Eh, it's fine". Although her tone of voice didn't sound convincing.

"Lets go downstairs to feed Nagini and Venuma. We can talk on the way." I sighed. I didn't really want to talk about my past, and I could tell by the look on Emelia's face that she felt the same. Even so, I knew I had to at some point, So I might as well get it over with. "Alright." I said finally.

We started walking down the hallway. "So where were you all these years." Tom asked. "I was living at my abusive uncles house. Or, who I thought was my uncle. He won't bother me anymore though. I took care of him". I chuckled, and continued. "You already know that my real name is Hadrian Salazar Riddle, but I found out that Dumblefuck had put some spells on me, so that I would think I was Someone else. I even looked like him."

"I was in a similar situation." Emelia added. "Dumbledouche had put some blocks on me as well. For some reason he even blocked our age. We looked like 11 year olds." Tom nodded. "So who were you before this?". " was Harry Potter, and she was Hermione Granger."

We jumped when we heard a shatter come from behind us. Severus had dropped the glass he was holding. His face had gone deathly pale. I turned towards Tom, and he had the same facial expression. Suddenly, Tom shouted "I TRIED TO KILL MY OWN SON????!!" Bellatrix put a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "You didn't know it was him tom... None of us knew" I looked between Tom and Bellatrix. "What's going on?" Bellatrix sighed and looked at tom. "Let's get the snakes food, and then we need to have a serious conversation." Tom took a deep breath and nodded.

We walked down a narrow staircase and went into a room that looked like a dungeon. "You loonatic! Let me out!" "yeah! Let us out you bastard!" There were multiple jail cells, and inside were people, shouting. "SHUT UP!" Tom yelled. "You men betrayed me, and for that it will cost you your lives!" We walked past one of the men shouting. "Hey kid! Tell this loonatic to let us go! You don't want us to die! We are innocent." Tom looked like he was about to say something but I intervened. "Listen asshole. If you really did betray my dad, then you deserve to die. Maybe He will even let ME kill you."

I looked up to see my dads shocked face. "He wouldn't be the only one i've killed." I said carelessly. "Well, how about we get his life over with?" He said happily. I beamed. "Yay! My second murder!" The man looked between us, shocked that I seemed so happy about killing him. "I shall teach you about the killing curse." Tom said in a serious voice. "Nah, I don't need that. I can use my own strength!" I said happily. He looked unsure, but nonetheless gave me the keys to the cell.

I walked up to it and unlocked it. "Hello my good fellow!" I said cheerfully. His eyes were full of fear. I suddenly ran forward and delivered a punch to his stomach, making him to double over in pain. Once he was bent over, I kneed him in the face. He was down. I pulled out the swiss army knife I had stolen from Vernon, and held it up to his face. "Please don't scream. No one will help you." I put on my darkest smile. His body was trembling. His eyes were glued to the knife in my hand.

Suddenly, I stabbed the knife through his shoulder. He screamed out in pain. "Hey, I thought I told you not to scream." I said sternly. He shut his mouth. Most likely hoping that he wouldn't get hurt more than needed if he followed my orders. Unfortunately for him, I had no intentions of stopping his pain. I slowly brought the knife up to his face, and cut out a piece of his skin.

I threw the piece to the other side of the cell. "Here is your lunch Venuma." I hissed. She slithered into the cell and started to munch on the chunk of flesh i had taken from the man in front of me. I turned my face back towards the man and said, "Cya." With that, I slowly Slid the knife across his throat.

He reached up to grab his throat. Choking as blood filled his lungs. This reminded me of how Vernon died. "This is very familiar to me. This is the same way I killed my last victim. Slowly dragging the knife across his throat. Watching the life fade from his eyes. Believe me. It was VERY satisfying." I whispered into the man's ear. I chuckled darkly. "No use trying to breath. It will be over soon." He looked at me one last time, before his body finally stopped struggling.

I turned around, while wiping off the blade, which was covered in blood. I heard a laugh come from in front of me. "That was amazing Hades!" Emelia screamed as she lunged her body towards me, engulfing me in a hug. "Teach me how to do that." "Let me out! Please! I don't want to die!" I heard shouts coming from the cell next to me. "You can probably practice those techniques on people in the other cells." I said to her.

I looked up to see a look of pride on my parents' faces. "That was amazing Son!" Tom cried. Bellatrix nodded in agreement. Draco, Narcissa, Lucius, and severus all had shocked expressions on their faces. Draco ran up to me and Hugged me. "As scary as that was, it was also amazing!" I smiled. I felt so happy! Everyone was proud of me for doing something that most people would find awful. They were proud of me for something that I creepily enjoyed.

"Venuma and Nagini can Have the body." I say, still smiling. "My second kill." I whispered to myself. This is life is turning out better than I expected.