Chapter 3

"Fuck!" I whisper screamed. I looked around quickly, my heart rate increasing quickly. "What is the matter snakeling?" Venuma asked. She had noticed my tears. "He's gonna kill me..." I finally answered. I heard shouts coming closer to me. "BOY! HOW DARE YOU?! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU!" He finally reached me, and Grabbed the collar of my shirt. "You'll be sorry you ever did that" He whispered in a deadly voice. He looked around to make sure no one was watching, and he dragged me into the bushes.

Once he knew we were out of sight, He started to hit me. "How" dare you!!!" he said, in between punches. At first, I just took the beating like I always did. But for some reason, the urge to fight back was getting stronger. The more punches he threw, the more I felt like a part of me was breaking. After about 2 more kicks, I broke.

I punched him back

Because of how many times he had beaten me, I Had taught myself how to fight. Although I never did anything with it. Before this, I had always felt like something was holding me back. But whatever it was, was gone now. "I can't stand it anymore!" I screamed. I punched him over and over again. He had stopped punching me, out of pure shock that I had punched back.

I threw punch after punch after punch. Not slowing down or stopping. His face was bloody and bruised. "Doesn't this look familiar?" I asked carelessly. "This is what i used to look like." I know it's twisted, but I was enjoying this. He started coughing. Splurts of blood coming out of his mouth. Was I going too far? I laughed. Not at all.

My thoughts were cut short when i heard a thud. I had knocked him out. I looked down at my broken and bloody knuckles. They hurt but it was totally worth it. I looked at his pants and saw a swiss army knife sticking out of his pocket. I picked it up. "Hey venuma" i said quietly. "Should i kill him?" She came out from my pocket and looked me dead in the eyes. "Yes" I smiled and nodded. "Ok" I looked down at his body, covered in bruises. "Yo, asshole! Wake up!" I yelled in his ear. He started to stirr. He looked up at me slowly, fear laced in his eyes. "Hows about we take this up a notch" I said, deathly quiet, while holding up the knife. He gulped. "You wouldnt murder me... That's illegal..." He stammered. The fear in his eyes was growing by the second. "So is child abuse" I retorted. Before he could open his mouth, i put the knife to his throat and cut a small line. It was deep enough to kill him, but it was shallow enough to make it last long. "You lose" i said, while smiling.

I watched his neck slowly ooze out thick red liquid. He started gasping for air as the blood started to fill his lungs. I looked at his eyes, tears were streaming down his face, as he tried desperately to breathe. Then silence.

It was over

The life was gone from his eyes. The 11 years of torture i had to put up with was avenged. I was happy.