Chapter 8

As soon as we walked out the door, I walked straight to the healers. "Sorry Mia, I need to get venuma. Then we can get some school supplies." She shrugged. "Eh, it's fine. I'll wait outside while you go grab her." I nodded. We finally reached the healers. "I think I'm going to wait outside." Emelia said, as I started to walk up to the door. "Ok, But don't leave me" I answered.

I opened the door, and walked up to the front desk. Excuse me, but i left my snake here about 2 hours ago. Can I see how she's doing?" The lady behind the desk nodded. "Of course. Just a moment." She walked into the back room.

I waited for about 2 minutes, and the lady was back in the room, Holding Venuma around her shoulders. "Hey Venuma! You ok?" I Hissed. Venuma's head shot up. "Harry! Wait.. where are you?" I laughed. "I'm literally right here! Sorry, I know I look different." "Wow! Yes you do snakeling." I took Venuma from the lady's hands. "Thank you so much. Is 1,000 Galleons enough?" The lady's eyes went wide. "That is more than enough! I cannot accept that amount!" I chuckled. "Too bad. Please take it." After some back and forth, she finally took the money.

I walked out of the store, still smiling about the pour on the womans face, when I told her she HAD to take the money. "What's got you smiling?" Emelia asked as we started walking towards Ollivanders. "Nothing, I just gave that lady more money than I was supposed to and she had a 'fit' about it." I said. "Must be her lucky day. Anyways, we're here." She said, looking up at the sign above her. "Ollivanders. He is an amazing wand maker." We walked in.

"Ah hello! Welcome to my shop!" An old looking man said, as he walked up to the counter. "We need wands." I say in a slightly bored tone. This man was making me feel as though I was 4, and judging by the look on Emelia's face, she wasn't feeling to different. "Alright, now let's get you two some wands ay?" Me and Emelia both cringed. Geez, Hold old did he think we were! "Let's just get this over with."

After we had gotten our wands (which Ollovander had said that he had never sold anything More powerful.) we walked over to Madam Malkins, the robe shop nearby. "Hello dears! Need fitting for robes?" A sweet lady asked. "Yes ma'am". I said. "Alright. Come stand up on the stool, and ill get you measured." I walked up to the stool, and stood on it. Once she had finished measuring, she walked out of the room.

"Hogwarts to?" A delicate voice came from behind me. "Yes. Yes I'm going to Hogwarts." I turned around to see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. "My name is Malfoy. Draco malfoy" He said, coming closer to me. "Um... my name is Hadrian Riddle... Oh! And this is my sister Emelia!" I said, gesturing towards Emelia. Ooph. I was getting so flustered! "Your dad doesn't happen to be Tom Riddle... does it?" He asked slowly, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah actually. Why? Do you know him??" I asked.

"I don't know him, but my parents do. Come talk to my parents." He said. Suddenly, The air around me gave off the most amazing smell. "Do you smell that?" I asked, turning to Emelia. She gave me a weird look. "Um... no?" I looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the smell. "I think it's Draco..." She rolled her eyes. "Riiight." I huffed, but kept sniffing. At this point I was positive it was Draco. "You smell good..." I said. Draco looked up at me. "Y-you do to..."

Our faces became bright red, but our moment was interrupted by a woman shouting at draco. "DRACO! Are you done with the robes? We still need to get other stuff!" He looked at her, then back at me. "That's my mom. Wanna go meet her?" He asked. I nodded. Draco led me and Emelia up to his mom. "Hey mom, this is Hadrian, and this is Emelia. They are new friends." She smiled warmly at us. "Hello. My name is Narcissa. Nice to meet you."

"Do you know our parents?" I said out of nowhere. "Who are your parents?" She asked. "Tom and Bellatrix Riddle." Her hand shot up to cover her mouth, and her eyes started watering. "Come with me." she said through tears. "I'm taking to to see your parents" Why was she crying? Emelia,Draco, and I all had the same confused expression. "Ok...?" Mrs. Malfoy took ahold of Draco's, Emelia's and My hands. "We are going to apparate. So don't be surprised when you feel a weird sensation going through your body." She warned still crying.

I closed my eyes as I felt a tug on my body. It felt as though there were a million hands grabbing at me, pulling me in every direction. Finally it was over. I got up and looked around. In front of us was a HUGE Mansion. Mrs. Malfoy opened the front door and we walked in. "Lucius!" She yelled. "What is it my darling?" A man asked as he walked in through one of the doors. "I found them." She said, gesturing towards me and Emelia. Lucius's face had gone pale. He rolled up his sleeve and pressed down on a snake-like tattoo on his forearm.

All of a sudden, I feel a powerful gust of wind. A man and a woman appeared in front of me. Their backs were facing us so they hadn't seen us yet. "What is it lucius. Why do you look so nervous.?" the woman said. Lucius pointed at us. "They have been found...". "

The man and woman turned around. I gasped. The man had light brown hair and blood red eyes like me. The woman had jet black hair like Emelia, but slightly more messy, and her eyes were Icey blue. "Oh my god..." The man had gone pale, and the woman had tears in her eyes. "H-hadrian..? Emelia...?"