Chapter 12

Hadrian's P.O.V

It was honestly really funny. Narcissa and Lucius were yelling about how they were blood traitors, and a fat lady with ginger hair was yelling about how they were pureblood snobs. I noticed that my dad had left. Probably apparating back home, as not to get involved in the drama.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when two red headed twins came up behind me. "Hello!" "My name is fred!" "And my name is George!" Sorry about the fighting." "really rather ridiculous." "anyways." I hope we can be friends!" They kept switching who was talking, but they said the last line together.

I laughed. "You guys seem much more chill than them. My name is Hadrian Riddle. Nice to meet you." They looked at each other, then back at me. "You are now our new brother." I looked at them, slightly confused. Didn't they have enough brothers already? "Are you sure you need another brother?" They laughed. "As if we could call them family" They said, pointing to the gang of gingers.

I sighed. "I should probably go stop them" They snorted. "Oh, there ain't no stopping them." I smirked. They will probably stop if they know that me and my sister are the two most powerful wizards of all time." I slowly made my way over to the argument.

I honestly don't know how, but my voice changed to a deep and demanding tone. "You blood traitors! Accept for fred and george, you guys come with us. Your family is a disgrace to the wizarding world."

A younger girl came up from the weasley gang and said "And why on earth would we listen to you?" I chuckled darkly. "My sweet little girl. Have you ever heard of a shadow dragon/demon hybrid? Oh, You haven't? That's right! I'm the only one who exists. Another key factor. Me and my sister are the most powerful wizards of all time. Our names are Hadrian Riddle and Emelia Riddle. Now would you please leave us alone?"

All of the weasleys has gone pale. "Fine, see if we care!" Mrs. Weasley huffed. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Mr. Weasley Sighed in relief. I was about to turn around and apparate home, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see one of the weasleys. "Hello. My name is Ron. I am truly sorry about my family. They are not that bad once you get to know them. You don't want to go hanging around the wrong sort. I can help you there" He held out his hand for me to shake. I smirked before slapping his hand away. He huffed and turned red. "Fine riddle, see if i care."
and he walked off to follow his family.

And with that, We apparated home.

Hope you liked the chapter!
luv you guyz

also, the next chapter is going to skip to going on the train. What will happen?