𝟔 . 𝐀 𝐥 𝐥 𝐨 𝐟 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐋 𝐢 𝐞 𝐬

I ran out of the Jedi training room, bursting through the two grand doors. Anakin was nowhere in sight, and neither were the four storm troopers that were stationed outside the doors just a few minutes earlier. 

Though, what I did see was innocent people scrambling and rushing through the halls of the temple as chaos rang loose.

I quickly ran down one of the hallways, though not sure where it would lead me. I haven't done much exploring around the temple due to the fact that there were always at least one clone trooper by my side.

As I neared the end of the hallway, individuals running past me in all directions, the sound of droid blasters grew nearer and louder.

I turned the corner, only to be confronted by Master Plo Koon. We haven't formally met yet, but I knew he was a Jedi council member, and I was sure he knew who I was.

"Y/n!" he yelled out, trying to become loud enough for me to hear.

"Master Plo Koon! What is going on?" I asked, though obviously already knowing the answer.

"I am not sure, but from what I can tell, multiple groups of battle droids have invaded the temple. We have since gone on lockdown, but many droids already made their way inside of the temple" he answered.

"Oh my gosh" I muttered, pretending to sound shocked. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Grab your lightsaber and fight. We don't know the reasoning for why they have come, but they are not invited to stay" he responded.

I nodded, grabbed my saber from my belt, and ignited it. Its yellow hue glowed brightly as I swung it to my side, ready to fight.

Master Plo Koon started to run towards where all of the commotion was occurring, insinuating that I follow. I started to run behind him, almost forgetting why all of this fighting was happening in the first place. And then my mind snapped back into place, only one objective in mind: get to Count Dooku.

Master Plo Koon didn't stop running towards the fight, and didn't even turn around to see if I had been following. I took this as an opportunity to make my way towards a back exit behind the temple, which is one that I had once seen when traveling back to my cell a couple of nights ago.

Count Dooku's message had started to replay in my head over and over again as I remembered what my directions were: 15 miles behind the temple. Grab a speeder, and make it out to him in time without getting captured. Only 20 minutes before he leaves. That should be easy enough, right?

As I fled out the back exit, I made my way to where all of the temple's speeders were parked. Luckily, nobody had seen me go out this way, probably because they were too preoccupied with the destruction that was being caused within the temple.

I hopped onto the speeder that was nearest too me. As I started it, the sounds of people screaming and blasters shooting rang through my ears. 

Before any thoughts of doubt about this plan could rush into my brain, I shut out the sounds, and began my journey 15 miles behind the temple.

---

The journey was short. Actually, it was a lot shorter than I expected it to be. I was now nearing Count Dooku's solar sailer, which was a heavily modified Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop. It was a seemingly dirty ship, colors of brown and green over its exterior, but it worked perfectly well.

From my speeder, I could see the figure of Count Dooku standing in front of his ship, awaiting my arrival. 

And then I heard it. Two more speeders were trailing behind me.