𝟏 𝟎 . 𝐅 𝐨 𝐫 𝐌 𝐲 𝐅 𝐚 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐫

A couple of days have passed since I first watched the hologram of my father at the archives. I keep trying to forget it all, but every one of the events that happened that day just keep replaying in my mind like a broken record.

I was completely overwhelmed with shock and sadness after seeing my father speak to me for the first time through the hologram. I cried for a while in Anakin's arms, it just wouldn't stop. After what seemed like hours, I finally got the strength to pick myself up and wipe away my tears. 

Anakin knew I was confused and, well, mainly hurt. He didn't want to push the question of whether or not I was going to leave of stay at the temple just yet, I could tell. 

After I had decided we could finally leave the archives, he went to go speak to the council about allowing me to stay at the temple for a couple of days while I processed everything that had just happened. They agreed and arranged a room for me, but still implemented some rules and restrictions for me to follow due to the last (in their words) "stunt" I pulled.

The rules were basically that I was to be heavily guarded at all times, and if I was caught to be doing anything slightly out of line, there would be extreme consequences. Though, I didn't care what rules I had to follow to be honest, I was just grateful to have some place to sleep for the night.

After I waited aimlessly outside the council room, Anakin finally came out and told me that they granted me a temporary room all the way in the back of the temple where all of the dormitories were located. He offered to give me the holoprojector that held the hologram of my father, but I told him that I needed some time away from any reminders of what I had just watched. He understood and told me he was going to keep it until I was ready to make a decision about what to do with it.

The two of us walked silently together as he led the way to my room. My face was still puffy and red from the previous sob session I just had, but I really didn't care. I was still in shock after everything I had learned at the archives.

When we arrived at my room, Anakin finally spoke. "This is the room. It isn't much, but it has the necessities."

I didn't acknowledge him, I just stared forward at the door to my new room. 

He began speaking again. "Okay, so, um, there are two sections of dorms. You're in section b with all of the padawan, new learners, and trainees. I'm in section a, room 12, with all of the Jedi Masters and Knights. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to come to my room." 

I finally diverted my gaze to him, with the only words I could mumble out being "okay, thanks."

Anakin watched me as I opened the door to my room. I looked back at him, shot him a weak smile as he stared at me with pity, and we parted ways as I closed the door. 

When I stepped inside the room, I was greeted with almost nothing.

The room was decent sized, not too big and not too small, but it sure was better than my cell from before.

There was one singular mattress and bed that laid towards the back wall of the room, opposite to the door. Black sheets and a little white throw blanket were folded in a pile on top while one pillow laid next to the pile with a key, which I assumed to be my room key.

The walls of the room were a cream color, and the nicest part of the room had to have been the large, half circle shaped outstretched window that extended across the left wall of the room, which overlooked the city of Coruscant (image above).

To the right of the room (opposite to the window) was the decent sized bathroom. It had beige, marble tile along the walls and brown vinyl flooring that had hints of gray here and there. The shower was to one of the corners of the bathroom, and the walls were made of complete glass, with your basic brushed nickel shower head that was mounted to the tile wall. To the opposite side of the shower was a sink and faucet combo with a dark brown cabinet. One medium singular square mirror sat above the sink.