𝟏 𝟐 . 𝐓 𝐨 𝐲 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐰 𝐢 𝐭 𝐡 𝐇 𝐢 𝐬 𝐋 𝐢 𝐟 𝐞

Excitement surged through my body after I was told that I could train to become a Jedi.

I was thrilled and honestly filled with joy, and I could already start to see the change in my future. My life was going to be different now that I've ditched the Sith for good. If my father were here, I knew he would have been happy for me. Proud of me.

Though, I can almost guarantee that no one else shared my excitement.

After Master Yoda had told me that I was allowed to train, the council informed me that they were going to still provide me the bare necessities, such as soap, shampoo, etc. They also said that I could get some other things for my room too, like decor and whatnot. It was the Council's gift to new Padawan and Jedi.

They also told me that until I have proved to them that I can be trusted, the two clone troopers will continue to escort me anywhere and everywhere. I wasn't even angry or upset about that because, to be honest, I'd much rather have "guards" take me everywhere if it meant that I was still allowed to train at the temple.

Immediately after the council told me all of that, I thanked them and told them that I wouldn't let them down. I left the Council Chamber, and was escorted back to my room.

During the walk back, I tried to stay calm, but deep down I wanted to jump up and down and scream with excitement. It was actually crazy how much my view has changed on the Jedi and the Sith in the matter of a few months.

When I arrived back at my room, I used my key and opened the door. Looking at the door while I closed it slowly, I locked it and sighed. Oh my gosh, what just happened?

A smile grew on my face as it finally started to set in.

I'm going to become a Jedi...

Oh my gosh, I'M GOING TO BECOME A JEDI!

So many emotions filled my body. Joy, excitement, happiness, you name it.

I found myself jumping around happily due to the fact that I literally could not contain myself. I don't think I have never been this happy before, ever.

As I happily danced around in my room in silence, a clock on a bedside table caught my attention. Those weren't there before...

The clock read "6:32 P.M.". Six thirty-two? Wow, I was with the council for a while.

My stomach growled. Well, I guess it's dinner time.

I took a few more moments to let all of my happy energy out as I danced around in my room, still with no music. It was completely silent, but to be honest, I didn't care. When was the last time I was actually... happy?

As I finished my quick happy dance, I grabbed my keys once more and headed to the door. Before leaving, I looked out of my window to see the view of Coruscant, as well as the sun that was setting. I hadn't even noticed it because I was too busy, well, you know, being happy.

It was beautiful, completely stunning. This sunset in particular looked like the one that I saw when I first arrived at my room about a week ago. I swear, each sunset will never fail to amaze me.

As I opened my bedroom door and stepped out, I informed the two clones of my destination. They nodded in approval and led the way.

All of my walks through the Jedi Temple were always just as bad as the last. People staring, whispering, obviously talking about me. Though, this time, it felt different. Yes, I was still the center of attention all the time, but this time, I didn't feel as upset as I felt before. Though, I've got to admit, it did put a bit of a damper on my happy mood.