𝟖 . 𝐍 𝐢 𝐜 𝐞 𝐭 𝐨 𝐒 𝐞 𝐞 𝐘 𝐨 𝐮 𝐓 𝐨 𝐨

Anakin's POV

Three months had passed since y/n disappeared.

Three months staying up every night worrying about her, hoping that she was okay.

Three months missing all of her stupid, sarcastic jokes. 

Three months just missing... her.

I had been trying to track her down since the moment she fled Coruscant.

I tried to pin the location of Count Dooku's ship, or at least tried to find any sort of coordinates that would lead me to her, but she had disabled all lines of communication. 

I searched countless planets in hopes of finding her somewhere, anywhere. I even resorted to asking random people on random planets if they had seen her, or even heard of her. Still, even with all of that, there was no sign of her anywhere.

I did anything and everything I could to try and find her, but of course, there was nothing. 

I began to lose hope after two months of searching, just about 60 days of looking. Though, I knew I needed to find her. I never actually gave up trying, I couldn't.

And I'm glad I didn't.

---

Obi-Wan and I had been given a mission from the council, and we were to be stationed on one of the planets in the region of the Outer Rim Territories. 

Mustafar, Tatooine (my home planet), Hoth, and many more planets were all part of this region. Though, there was one planet that stood out to me the most: Dagobah.

I had heard of Dagobah and how mysterious it was. No technology, no interaction with others. I quickly realized that it would have been the perfect planet for y/n to escape to.

After my mission with Obi-Wan had been finished, I told him to go back to the Jedi Temple without me and report our mission to the council.

He knew what I was going to do, even though I hadn't actually told him anything. He offered to help me search, but I declined. I knew I needed to find y/n myself.

Once Obi-Wan and I said our goodbyes and parted ways, I made my way for Dagobah.

---

Flying above the trees that were rooted in this mysterious planet, I searched for a while. Five hours to be exact.

I stayed just at the right height where I would be able to see some of the swampy ground through the trees. Dagobah seems to have very little sunlight hit the ground, so it was in fact very hard to see anything at all. 

Because of this, I used my thermal scanner that I had been given from the council for a mission a while back. With the scanner, I could try to see any signs of any humans. It could detect infrared energy (aka heat) from miles away and convert it into a visual image. 

Though, even with the use of my scanner, nothing was working. I even started scanning over areas of the planet three times in a row just to be sure that nothing was there.

After the sixth hour of searching, I had just about given up hope.

Then, it was like the universe decided to help me out because my thermal scanner picked up some heat signatures.

I studied the scanner for a moment, trying to depict what these heat signatures could have been; and then I realized it was a human. 

It was her.

I am not going to lie, I started to freak out a little. 

My palms began to sweat and my heart began to race.