𝟏 𝟑 . 𝐍 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐫

"So then you basically... choked him out?"

My eyes widened as I heard the ending of that sentence. "MISS AMIDALA!" I yelled. "Oh my god..."

I face-palmed as I shook my head, trying my best to look less guilty than I already was.

She let out a slight chuckle. "Oh please, call me Padmé. Only other respected members of the senate call me Miss Amidala," Padmé assured. "And, for the record, that is literally what you did!" she retorted back, trying to hold back her laughter.

I stared at her as I tilted my head slightly, trying to give off an annoyed look. Instead, the laughter that I was, so desperately, trying to hold back finally broke loose. Funnily enough, she also caved in (image above).

"Stop! We can't laugh! I literally almost killed him!" I laughed, sounding a bit more guilty.

"Okay, okay. You're right. But, come on. It's literally Justin we're talking about. He deserved it," Padmé assured.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Justin?" I queried, not knowing who this boy was.

Padmé laughed. "Yea, Justin," she spoke, annunciating his name slowly as her eyes widened. "He's a padawan training to become a Jedi. A complete jerk if you ask me. He's actually about your age."

"Huh," I huffed. Well, at least I wasn't the only one who thought that he deserved it...

"Hey," Padmé whispered, reassuringly. "Between you and me, I think that what you did kind of makes you a badass," she spoke as she grabbed my hand.

I looked at her and smiled. After escaping that whole debacle that had occurred earlier at the Jedi Temple dining hall, Padmé and I arrived back at her apartment (which was not a long walk, or should I say run, from from the temple).

I smiled for a moment more, and then suddenly, my expression dropped.

Kriff, the council...

"What's wrong?" she asked as she noticed my change in moods.

I sighed. "I literally just begged the council to let me stay here and train at the temple. If they found out about what I did to-" I paused, trying to remember the boy's name. "-Justin, I might as well kiss a good future goodbye."

Padmé looked into my eyes. I could tell that she truly felt bad for me. She was genuine, one of the only people that I've met in my life that actually were.

Suddenly, a banging on her apartment door interrupted our conversation.

Oh kriff...

"Go to my room and close the door," she whispered as she motioned for me leave.

I quickly got up from her couch and tip toed to her room.

As I made my way into her room, I shut the door behind me... kind of. My curiosity made me leave a little opening so that I could view what was going on outside of the room.

Padmé made her way to the front door. As she unlocked the lock and slowly opened it, there stood Anakin Skywalker. He looked tall and mighty, yet I noticed an anxious and stress filled expression plastered across his face.

"Padmé, have you seen y/n y/l/n? She fled the temple not too long ago, and I've been asking everyone around if maybe they'd seen-"

All of a sudden, as if he had just seen a ghost, Anakin stopped speaking. His eyes widened as he tilted his head slightly to the side. His tongue swiped against his bottom lip.