𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

tw: mentions of violence, body imagery, body shaming, etc. in no way, shape, or form am i, the author, making fun of anyone/judging people. being someone who's dealt w bullying and body shaming, i totally understand how it feels. i love u all sm. :)

***
THE NEXT WEEK...
FEBRUARY 1, 2012
MOORE FAMILY HOME
06:13

Aavya sucked her stomach in one last time as she tried fitting the waist trainer across her waist. The sounds of sucked breathing, velcro tearing, and exhausted sighs sounded in her grand bathroom as she stood in the mirror.

It had been one week after her job interview and when Michael called her just two nights ago to give her the job, she was more than ecstatic to get working. The only downside was that Michael wanted her to come in a seven in the morning and her kids had school at eight.

Luckily, Kevin was there to take them.

Aavya finally got the waist trainer on and smiled to herself when she saw how snatched her body looked. Pregnancy definitely gave her curves. From her hips, to her waist, to her thighs, to her stomach. She always thought being thicker was absolutely beautiful and she loved her body more than anything.

But she didn't like the way her stomach poked out in a tight dress, that was for sure. So, she sucked into a waist trainer and slipped a dark red dress on.

Aavya was applying lipstick to her lips, when Kevin walked into the bathroom stretching. He still had no clue that Aavya found those stank panties in their bedroom. She was keeping things cordial until she had more evidence. He watched as she rubbed her lips together to evenly spread the dark red lipstick to each lip and he smirked.

"Dark red lipstick? To work?" He asked, sauntering over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You tryna' start somethin', baby?"

Aavya cringed and pushed him off of her, shaking her head. She replied, "No, I'm literally just wearing lipstick."

Kevin rolled his eyes, shook his head, and walked to his sink which was next to her's. He began to squeeze some toothpaste onto a toothbrush and he watched as she perfected her makeup.

"You look beautiful. I personally think royal blue would fit better, but you still look nice."  He commented and she side-eyed him.

Is that what you said to the bitch you had over? Aavya thought, but she just smiled in his face.

"Thank you, baby." She cooed, him not noticing the head-assery and sarcasm that her tone was giving off. He kissed her cheek and walked over to their shower, starting it.

"Where'd you even get all these business clothes, anyway?" Kevin asked, looking at the soaps on their soap hanger in the shower.

"Briana lended them to me." Aavya mumbled.

Turning back around, Kevin licked his lips at Aavya's body. "Damn, yo body looks magnificent in that dress. You been working out?"

Grossed out by his backhanded compliment, Aavya rolled her eyes. "Do I have to be in the gym to have a magnificent body?" She asked, turning to him as she applied mascara to her lashes.

"You know what I mean, baby. You don't look all fat like you used to and shit. Didn't you want to lose weight?" Kevin turned back around to the shower to begin getting undressed and Aavya slowly looked at him with disgust. As she watched him pull down the same raggedy ass pajama pants he'd worn for the past month straight without a wash, she envisioned herself brutally stabbing him.