𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

FEBRUARY 6, 2012
JACKSON PENTHOUSE
05:28

"Fuck!" Michael groaned as he pushed once more and finally fell onto his side once he ran out of energy. He slowly wiped the sweat from his forehead with the sleeve of his dry fit sweatshirt and checked his watch to check the time.

It was almost five thirty in the morning and he had finished the important parts of his causal morning workout. He usually would go to the gym but instead, on that particular morning, he decided to workout at home.

His large windows were impacted by large raindrops that thumped in a rhythmic sound which soothed his hearing like no other. Michael wiped the sweat on his forehead and checked his watch again but to track his timing.

He liked being at work early, so he decided that he would start getting ready so he could get his morning coffee, then head to the office to get some early work done.

After showering, Michael stood in his bathroom and he brushed his teeth while naked. He admired his body in the mirror and smiled at how far he'd come since many depressing events happening in his life.

From almost taking his life, to now being comfortable enough to proudly stand naked in his mirror, he was more than proud of himself for overcoming the harsh aspects life came with. He knew that life was supposed to have a bunch of curveballs and that he was supposed to overcome the hard, but after what he'd been through he thought life was an endless pit of burning hell and misery. Until he bought out the publishing company and made it his. After that, he realized his company had purpose, he realized his life had purpose.

He smiled to himself and finished brushing his teeth. Michael walked into his spacious walk-in closet with a mind of ambition and hope for the day to come. He pulled out a black Armani suit which was something simple and nice. And to match with it, a purple undershirt.

He slipped on a pair of black dress shoes, let his hair fall on its own to a perfect shaping and length, and he sprayed Black Orchid all over his body. He placed a watch on his wrist, grabbed his bags, and was off to work.

Michael was headstrong and loved working. He always worked and worked, no matter how tired he was. He never felt complete until he was finally complete. He'd always been that way.

After grabbing his morning coffee, replying to some emails, and eating a little breakfast, Michael finally sat down in his office chair to begin the day.

***

06:39

It'd been five days since Aavya confronted Kevin and he denied the accusations. They barely talked and any time they did, it was Kevin asking her how to make something. She never told him, she just told him to learn it like the big boy he is. Aavya still had no clue who the woman was who slept with her husband and it ate her alive. She needed to know who her husband was sleeping with because she felt she had something to prove.

When in actuality, she was just insecure.

But now, she was driving on the highway to her job. After she had pleasured herself to the thought of her boss, she was nervous to face him. She had worked since that intimate moment in the bathroom, but she avoided Michael at all costs. It wasn't like she was scared to see him, she was just nervous in general because every time she was near him, thoughts of having sex with him would come to mind.