𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

"Aavya! Aavya! Here throw this toilet paper right here!"

"Michael, it's raining!"

"The toilet paper and baby powder will stick to the lawn, then!"

***

MARCH 5, 2012JACKSON PENTHOUSE03:02

MARCH 5, 2012
JACKSON PENTHOUSE
03:02

The scoldingly hot water threatened and evaded Aavya and Michael's wet skin as their bodies hugged one another while their tongues battled the other. The steam and condescension from the water fogged up the glass doors of the shower, making Aavya's breath very apparent when Michael pressed her body against it. Michael flipped her over and kissed the shell of her ear, while he positioned her body in a way for her back to arch for him.

Michael wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her head backward, slightly parting her lips by squeezing her face.

"Beautiful..." Michael whispered, which caused a giggle to arise out of Aavya. Michael quickly pecked her lips, then positioned her body to an angle with his.

He planted kisses along the sensitive spot on her neck, to her ear, then soon nibbled on her ear as he slowly entered her. Pulling her hair back, he stared into her eyes as he deepened each stroke inside of her.

"Fuck..." she marveled with such rhapsody in her voice that drove Michael over the edge with determination. He slowly his movements down and watched as Aavya failed to grip onto the slippery, wet glass door.

To help her with a grasp, Michael grabbed the back of her hair and lightly jerked it back to have her head resting on his shoulder, the pumps he was giving her never leaving.

The two of them stared deep into each other's eyes as water cascaded down their wet bodies, while they rhythmically responded to one another's need for pleasure.

Each yearn for another.

About thirty minutes after they finished each other, Aavya and Michael were in his bedroom, however Aavya was frantically looking for her clothes while he laid in bed ready to fall asleep.

"Baby," Michael started, his need and want for her to come to bed with him growing larger but Aavya held her hand up to signal rejection.

"Not now, I need to find my shit." She mumbled, throwing Michael's belongings everywhere. Michael rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head.

"You always get so frantic, calm down. Enjoy yourself." He tried but she shook her head.

"I need to make sure I'm home by five, okay?" She said, for the millionth time they'd had that argument whenever she spent the night at his place and tried sneaking back home.