𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

warning: this chapter contains descriptions of sexual assault. please read with caution.

i apologize for the heaviness these past chapters have held. if it's too much to read, i understand.

i love you all.

***

he softly kissed my skin, sending my skin into a shock of hives...

the coldness of his touching mine, made us both warm up with such sweet giggles...

and the feeling of him showing me his all told me another...

he loved me.

***
KROGER SUPERMARKET
MARCH 21, 2012
09:08

"Next!" The clerk yelled which brought Aavya back to her senses that she was standing in a grocery store.

and she was fantasizing about Michael.

Just the night before, they had reconnected with one another in ways either of them could describe because of how dirty it got. She left his home early in the morning, greeting her neighbor at four in the morning with her hair jacked up and her breath smelling like Michael's junk, she knew she had to give her a nice pay. She hadn't seen Kevin, hadn't talked to him, nor Michael. She considered Michael was at work but she couldn't stop thinking about the night before.

And how he made her feel.

But washing the thoughts away, she placed her basket upon the belt and began unpacking it to have her items scanned. She only picked up a few things considering she had just dropped her kids off at school and after her trip to the grocery store she was going to go look at some lawyers to begin the divorce process. It was something she had been meaning to do for some time now.

"Pack of Newports, please." Aavya added on and the clerk nodded, while grabbing out the box of cigarettes to ring up.

Aavya waited for the clerk to ring all her items up, before the clerk typed something into her computer and looked up to Aavya.

"It's gonna be $27.46, cash or credit?"

"Uh, cash." Aavya mumbled as she opened her wallet up and began scooping change up to make the forty-six scents up. She handed the clerk a twenty dollar bill and a ten, then she handed her a quarter.

"$30.25?" The clerk clarified and Aavya shook her, still looking for her change.

"No, I'm still looking." She said and she continued scooping around for change.

Aavya was an exact change type of gal, she hated receiving a bunch of change back. It pissed her off having change just lying around so she always made sure to give exact change.

It wasn't long until Aavya had a full-on line behind her of people who were starting to become agitated with her. She looked behind her and frowned when she saw the impatient people behind her.

"You're holding the line up!" Someone shouted and Aavya looked down the line with disgust. It was taking everything in her to not flip all of them off, but she knew no good would come out of that. So she composed herself by taking a deep breath and just handing the woman another quarter.