𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

(a/n: we don't like piss brown but this song slaps!)

FEBRUARY 10, 2012
MOORE FAMILY HOME
06:11

"And take your toothbrush with you, too." Aavya directed as Kevin finished grabbing his final items from their home. The two agreed on having him stay in a motel until things were situated and that he would come home to see the kids before they left for school and back at home for them to see him at home before going to sleep.

Kevin groaned as he placed his toothbrush in his crate of items that held all of his other belongings Aavya made him throw out. It'd been four days since she officially kicked him out and he wasn't adjusting too well.

Kevin placed his toothbrush in his crate and sighed, turning to Aavya.

"Let's talk about this," he tried for the fortieth time that morning and Aavya rolled her eyes.

"Kevin..."

"I'm serious! I'll never cheat again, please give me another shot." He begged, practically on his knees. Aavya couldn't help but think, damn this nigga kinda pathetic lol, so she laughed in his face.

"You don't get two chances, Kevin. You decided to commit adultery..." she noted, trying her hardest to cover up her laugh by distracting herself.

She was getting ready for work while telling Kevin where all of his shit needed to be. Kevin sighed and rubbed his face while he watched her get ready.

"V, we have kids. You can't just... you can't just give up like that."

"I'm not giving up, you cheated on me." Aavya shot back, applying a light layer of makeup to her face. "We shouldn't be going through this yet again."

"You're right and we should not, but I just know I can make it up to you. Just let me!" He begged, once again, to which Aavya just brushed off.

"Kevin, you're embarrassing yourself, right now. You seriously are."

Once Aavya finished her makeup, she pushed off of the sink to finish her final routine. Her hair was held up by a single clip—considering she took her box braids out the night before and her hair was in its normal curly and huge state.

It was an all natural typa' day.

Kevin intently watched as Aavya situated herself for work. The two werent divorced, but they were separated. Kevin placed his container of items on the sink and walked up to her. He stared down at her until she stared back and when she finally did, he gently grabbed her face.

"You can't leave me." He whispered, closing his eyes and looking to the floor. "You cannot do this to me."

Aavya moved her face away from his hold and went back to getting ready. She visibly cringed to show Kevin how uncomfortable she was with him grabbing her like that and he nodded, finally taking the hint.

"Kevin, you better hurry up and put your things in your car before the kids wake up." Aavya advised, putting a hoop earring into her left ear. "You don't want them thinking things are bad just yet."

Kevin nodded, feeling defeated by everything around him and finally took his things down to his car. When she was alone, Aavya exhaled a breath she'd been holding and closed her eyes briefly.