𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

hello! sorry this isn't an update, the next one will *ideally* be out by friday/saturday... sometime around there but i've been so damn curious about y'all thoughts on the story.

now i know some of you guys feel really strongly about certain characters, but i wanna hear it all.

so, here's a discussion post!

** if you're not up to date, this will contain spoilers from the most recent chapter **

***

1. who is your favorite character and why?

2. who is your least favorite character and why?

3. how do you feel about aavya and michael's relationship? do you think it's rushed? do you feel they should've slowed things down?

4. how do y'all feel about kevin's cancer? do you think aavya made the right choice by leaving michael to standby kevin's side?

5. who do you think is kevin's other baby mama? because y'all have met this character already...

6. what would you do if you were aavya? would you have stayed with kevin?

7. do you think aavya and michael's affair could be justified?

8. do you think aavya and michael should be together?

9. what're your honest opinions about kevin
(this is about to be a mess)

10. honest feedback about the story:)

***

thank you so much for reading true secrecy & thank u to those who took the time out of their day to answer these questions.

i hope you continue to enjoy the story because some more foul shit has yet to come... y'all ain't seen the bullfuckery just yet.

love y'all xx