The safe to unknown disloyalty

Two in the morning and I'm sitting here thinking to myself how I've ruined my relationship with the only women I loved, Kenzo my love. I can hear talking outside my door I didn't even bother to get up at this point I know I deserve whatever comes my way I fucking hit her with a lamp how's stupid was that.? The door handle giggles and the door unlocked, for a hour straight I looked at that door wondering if this was a trick but no one came to lock it back up, walking to open it there's was nothing but a lit hallway.
Walking out the front door Benzo Kenzo's little brother was parked outside waiting on me.
"Get in" he says readjusting himself in the seat he starts the engine and puts it in drive.
"You know I haven't seen you in years Benzo how you been?"
     Benzo says nothing, we just drive in silence no music, no outside noises, no nothing. We probably drove for hours before we pull into a parking lot and he shuts the car off.
"Alright gone head inside." Benzo looks ahead he doesn't even look my way afterwards so I hop out the car didn't even ask any questions it is what it is.
Surely this isn't how the situation is going to end but I'm not dead. I walk up the path to a house with a light flickering on the porch and here I am naked no gun no phone no nothing I'll admit I'm sweating. The wind howls through the tree like a crying women filled with so much pain, the waves crashing against the rocks on the shore as of it feels her anger.
I walk onto the porch and the door was propped out and I can see a candle light dim dancing in the back room.
"Fuck it I came this far right?" I walk back and it's empty but well cleaned as if it was waiting on me.
"Birdie" I didn't even turn around Kenzo soft voice flowed through my ears like jazz music flows throughout the streets of New Orleans the smooth, calming, sweet. I turned around to only see she's not there walking the cabin I sit in front of the fireplace and lit the fire.

2:30am

"Birdie I love you " Kenzo voice rings through my ears I feel the beads of sweat dancing down my face a sleepless night this seems. I get off the couch and walk out the door towards the lake, the waves crashes against the rocks and through it all I start to imagine Kenzo was there on the shore waiting for me.
I find the biggest rock and settle myself down the water beats against the rocks cause it to splash with every wave.
"Birdie why are you here and not inside?" Quickly I turn to only see a silhouette not her she walks to me and rest her hand on my shoulder.
"Come inside it's not safe to be out here alone." She grabs my hands and guide me towards the cabin "I need you to stay alive and safe so you can see the events that are meant to come your way."
Once inside i sit by the fire, the smell of vanilla fills the room and I can feel myself getting excited not because she here but because she is here. As she puts wood in the fire I move behind her and grab her by the waist it's really her I say to myself. Kenzo moves towards the door she doesn't even face me like she's ashamed of me or even worse...disown me.
"You have to stay hidden out here" she says facing the door "they will kill you before you can even comprehend what happened at this point I'm only here to save you as far as being your enemy,your friend,the mother of your child no longer has any hold over me stay if you want but understand you leave you cannot come back."
Before she could open the door I grabbed her hips and pushed her against the door, I remember when we first started talking she loved that. I hear a slight low moan slip from her lips as she tried to wiggle out my grasp I go in to kiss her neck thinking if she resists then I've lost her for good. Kissing her neck she moans and pulls me closer moving her hands up my back and as soon as she reaches the top she digs her nails in me.
Kenzo stops me and pushes me away from her if only she knew how bad I wanted her,how bad I needed her.
"Birdie I need you to stay focus so you can stay alive this will only be a distraction."
"Baby I don't understand what your talking about." I go to kiss her and she moans and wiggles kenzo leans in and kisses me back,running my hand up her shirt gripping her breast a moan slips out and she starts grinding against me.
Sliding her dress up I turn her around and push her against the door bend her over and slip my dick out my boxers and slid right in. Her wetness excites me more and more with each stroke us moaning and groaning together causes her pussy lips to grip me harder.
"Ugh Birdie " kenzo moans and grips the door more dipping my dick deep she screams in pleasure. Grabbing her hip and kissing her on the neck softly she grinds against me whispering "I love you " over and over again her skin smells like vanilla sending me in a rage I push her against the door and begin going faster and harder every stroke she moans louder and louder collapsing from the love making but we just aren't done yet.
Standing in front of her I grab her head and ram my dick in her mouth, she starts to gag and suck harder her moans against my head cause me to almost cum so I grab her up and take her in front of the fire as we sit down she straddles me and grinds slowly barring her face in my neck kissing me softly.
"Yes baby yes" the pleasure from her lips excited me always I grab her neck and thrust inside of her harder and we cum together Kenzo screams out in pleasure as I moan in her ear and we fall from exhaustion.

The next morning

I wake up to find her gone or was she ever here? She had to be cause I only have boxers on. Walking over to the coffee maker with coffee made a note was attached

When the phone rings just listen for they will never hear, stay focused for your day will come.

Ten minutes later the phone rings I hesitated to pick it up but I did I had to it's obvious she knows something I don't.

"Yo man any sign of him yet?"
"Nah man from what I herd she let him go it's just a matter of where she let him go at"
That's dimes voice my right hand been looking for me.
"Aye when you find him get rid of 'em iight "
"What we do about the bitch?"
"Ayee kill them all this my kingdom now and if he comes around get ''em where he stands "
"Bet I'm out then"

Dime my right hand plotting against me is this what she meant?