Beautifully dangerous

I sit in my office trying to compose myself, business was handled but not all of it. The door slams shut and I jump quickly reaching for my gun one thing I'm careful of is when I hear noises and I'm the only one in this big ass house, Sitting the gun on my desk I fix myself and don't make a sound.
"Speak or you'll be shot." I don't get up from my desk my voice alone should scare them.
"So" Birdie peaks around the corner "you gone shot me?"
"I will." I tuck my gun in my secret spot and readjust myself "if I have to of course."
Birdie stands in my office pacing the floor picking up pictures and rearranging things. Sitting in the chair in front of my desk he studies me moving his eyes from me to the balcony windows then shaking his head.
"So how is it being home? We haven't been talking since you got home."
    I readjust myself pushing my short curls back, I can't read his face but I know he's thinking something and I know the way things been going lately it can't be good.
"I want my business back now that I'm home." He shifts in his seat fixing his shirt.
"You don't got to worry about all that no more Kenzo I'm back now I can run things how they should be."
   My face turned up and I place my hands on my desk, he shifts again this time making it known he meant business by making his gun noticeable.
"Well how should it be ran? When you left your soldiers were unorganized, unloyal to one another, no structure and your here telling me I'm not doing my job." I quickly stand up " you have to be kidding me right because of me these muthafuckas have all that I've been running this business fine."
    Birdie looks at me nothing but rage and anger in his eyes he shifts himself again fixing his shirt then his pants, I slowly sit down and grab my snub nose.
"Oh an if it's okay with you I'll continue to run this business I refuse to see what I build crash due to sloppiness now if you mind I have things to handle please exit." I point to the balcony door.
     Slowly getting up from the chair Birdie smirks at me and takes a splif from his pants, he lights it inhaling he stares at me.
"Hmm we'll see but you can hold onto it for now alright."
Birdie walks out the balcony door and down the step my heart begins to beat at a all time high I instantly email everyone for a meeting I will not be disrespected. Storming from my desk snub in one and purse in another some shits gonna get handled....and quickly.

Charlotte's...

     I walk into the back room everyone last soldier was sitting in that room, I walk around the table I can feel the tension everybody is feeling when this isn't even that kind of meeting.
"So Birdie he's home." They all look around you can always tell when people know and when people don't and from the looks of it no one knew or so I think.
"So tell me and I mean honestly." I sit in my chair staring at them they all look around sense of confusion and curiosity.
"Who thinks he's should get his business back? Who would rather work for him then me? If so just leave but know when you leave you'll no longer be accepted into my good grace."
Everyone looked around the room a couple even shifted in their seats but no one stood. Many years I've had them unlike Birdie he's had them when he could.
"I mean if y 'all think it's best I hand it back over please tell me but just know." I stand from my chair "I will not be a friend nor a enemy but don't forget I applied the structure you have I applied the great income your all getting don't come to me when it all fails."
The room went quite no one moved until dime spoke up.
"I think you should,he been down with us since day one Birdie always has us I mean yea you gave us more money and hella structure but he's the head honcho leave this job up for the men you should be home with Cole."
Standing in the room,all eyes on me muthafucka I am the head honcho the nerve of this bum but I keep my cool fixing my clothes I begin walking towards him.
"Your completely right dime I should be at home this business isn't made for a woman yet alone a mother."
The confusion I watched on everyone's face was priceless I laughed in my head no lie.
" I'll go home and take care of my son" I walk right behind him an point my gun to his back I lean in close enough to his ear. "But I won't be disrespected."
I pull the trigger sending a round through his shoulder his scream shocked everybody these fools started sweating bullets after.
"So who else agrees with dime?" The room goes silent not even a breath. Walking over to my seat I fixed my clothes then sat down.
"Don't be scared I'm not here to scare you I'm also not here with the disrespect I just wanna know who feels the same as dime."
It was so silent I could hear their hearts beating, but no one else spoke up. Nick which is my bodyguard walked behind me and sat his hand on my shoulder, I patiently waiting for a response but no one else spoke.
"Well with that being said I shouldn't have to question anyone's loyalty."
    Walking towards the door I touch Dimes shoulder and told him to get better and that he was no longer in the family which he's been for years,but if he can't understand that then he'll have to learn. Leaving the bar I could hear dime still crying like a little bitch I know he's going to go back and tell Birdie and I'm hoping for that..not a war just a warning.

Birdie: Hey sweet love I guess it's war then may the best "man" win haha my kingdom needs me and now that I'm home I plan on being king again with you or against you.