A Lion or A Cub.

Slight knocks on the door caught my attention from my computer I look at the clock it's four in the morning and I wasn't excepting anybody until probably ten so this is a unexpected and uninvited guest. The knocks get louder as I walk to the door and once I opened the door a women stands so confident and proud, she sips from her mug and adjust her clothes.

"Hi are you Kenzo?" She leans against the door and takes another sip.

"And may I ask who's asking?" The women smirks at me and sips from this mug like who the hell just carry's a mug around? She stands there smirking at me and extends her hand.

"I'll Properly introduce myself I'm Leo the Lion." She laughs and pushes past me into the room sitting herself on the loveseat she signals me to join her.

"sure come in Leo the Lion what can I help you with because I'm not sure we've met before." Leo's hazel eyes stare me down as I walk towards her skin so smooth hair reminding me of fire. Sitting across from her I fix my hair and she just stares at me smirking and sipping from her mug.

"So Leo what do I owe you this visit?"

"I just came to get answers to some of the questions that I have that's all nothing to major you know."

Leo's eyes roam over the grand room that I'm in then back to me, I don't know who this women s so for her to show up here and have questions like we are familiar is unfamiliar to me so I fix myself and give her the gesture to ask away but all she does is stare. Fixing my robe she watches me and doesn't say a word.

"He never mentioned to me how beautiful you we're I know that much for sure or I would of did more with myself before coming here." Combing her hands through her hair.

Who the hell is she talking about? Could it be someone setting me up and I don't even have my gun close to me. Leo looks at me licking her lips her hazel eyes turned into bedroom eyes she walks over and sits next to me on the couch getting more and more nervous because I don't know her from a can of paint and she comes and questions me but then throws sexual vibes towards my way like who the hell is she really?

"Who are you talking about exactly if you don't mind me asking."

"Well technically he didn't mention you at all but I wish he would have maybe we would of both been here together then just me.' Leo puts her hand on my thigh and rubs it gently. A nervous feeling comes over me and I move my leg out her reach but she moves closer smirking at me.

"Lets get to the point Leo who are you here talking about? what can I help you with?"

"Well I'm here because I realized we have something in common with each other." Leo gets up from the couch and walks over to the window and watch's as the traffic passes by the sun glares of her skin and she stands so tall her body slim but thick and somewhat built so nice and perfect I couldn't help but to look at her frame.

"What you don't know? I mean you did just dump him on privet land after you shot him didn't you?"

What the hell i stand up and quickly walk to my desk and sit down I place my hand on my gun and just glance at her. Leo walks and sits down on the other side of my desk crossing her legs and smirking at me, running her fingers across my oak wood desk she stares at me with those hazel eyes then winks.

"Kenzo your beautiful but I think that you owe me a explanation on why you dropped Birdie off on my land and just left him for dead?" She sits back in the chair and looks at me.

"was that your land? Leo I didn't know that but whatever happened between Birdie and I are completely between us its nothing to do with you and if this is what your here for then I'm sorry you wasted you time honey but this is his problem,"

Leo sits there staring at me tapping her nail on the table top all I can think about is what the hell he send her for when he was the one who hit me up asking for a meet up,Leo stands from the table and walks to the window behind me.

"Kenzo I just wanna know what he did I'm not here to settle his debt or anything I just wanna know what he did so bad that you had to do that to him that's all."

"He's not loyal and if you know what's best for you." I stand from my desk with gun in hand "you'll leave him be and make him leave your land if he's still on it because if he cant even keep the loyalty between us and I mean his son and me then he wont keep it with you."

Leo turns and look at me with the most confused looked on her face as if she didn't know what I meant. She walks closer to me running her hand down my arm touching my hand and then grabbing my gun. Snatching my hand away from her fire lights in her eyes as if its anger I'm not sure which one it is but I instantly felt the air and mood change.

"Kenzo now let me get this straight you guys have a child together and he failed to tell me that, I mean what else is he actually hiding from me?"

"Leo you should leave this isn't your fight and id like if you'd stay out of it this has nothing to do with you and maybe its best you stay out the way you know." I begin walking towards the door but Leo stood still looking at me.

"Kenzo it is my problem now." She walks to the middle of the floor "You left him on my property and almost killed him at that so how is it that you want me to stay out of something that does have something to do with me now are you crazy?"

Leo walks towards me and stand there waiting for a response and I just stared at her in awed because I cant believe this complete stranger is trying to get in our business.

"Leo I think its best you leave things are getting a little heated and id rather it not especially here you don't know birdie like I do and to be honest you don't know me either so please just leave."

Next thing I know Leo lunges at me hitting and swinging at me, I can feel every punch I can hear her cursing and screaming out things. When Leo finally stops hitting me she backs away from me and stands over me smirking that smirk of success but this fight she will not win, if only she knew who she was really messing with so I get off the floor fixing my clothes and hair then I lean against the door and catch my breath and place my curls back in place then back into place, Putting my finger on the trigger of the snub nose I cock my hand back and swung my hand and made clear contact with Leo's face and blood came pouring out her mouth and nose and she fell to the floor screaming in pain.

Leo lays on the floor holding her nose and wiping tears from her face Leo stares at me and her once hazel eyes have now turned grey filled with surprise and anger at the same time, I stand over her and point my gun at her and press it against her forehead she looks up at me tears filling her eyes and streaming down her face like a lonely waterfall.

"What did you say your name was again?" Leo looks at me and with no answer I press the gun against her forehead "I said what's your fucking name."

Leo stutters and begins to cry more "Its Leo the Lion"

I hit her one last time with the butt of my gun and she cry's out in pain "No bitch your no Lion your a Cub my fucking Cub a Lion wouldn't fold under pressure like you did and if you ever think about coming to me about my own damn business with someone who I know better then you ill fucking kill you is that clear?"

Leo looks at me and nods her head agreeing to what I said "Now Like I've said about a millions times this morning get the hell out cub and when I call you, you better come fucking running."