...Sweet revenge.

I roll over and stare out the patio window, the sun is just awaking starting to peak itself over the lake. After the other night I sent Benzo and Cole away till things got handled because it wasn't going unnoticed or unpunished someone or they all got to die. Rolling out the bed I walk over to the window gazing at the lake, headlights catch my eyes so I quickly run to my bed and grab my snub nose and walk back over only peaking.
Suddenly the car turns the headlights halfway up the driveway my heart starts pounding what if Tillman knows I went to the hospital? What if he's here to finish me off? I don't wanna die. The person driving gets out the car and begins walking further towards the house making sure their hidden only making this situation worse.
"Okay Kenzo you got this don't bitch out." I can only encourage myself not to give up and call the police. I can hear footsteps walking up the balcony stares the shadow is built, over six foot, could be a solid two hundred pounds regardless of who it is they better speak up because I'm just shooting.
"This is private property leave now or I will shot." Taking a deep breath I cock my gun. The shadow stops walking and turns facing the glass I know he can see me I'm exposed the shades aren't helping me hide. Hearing a couple light taps on the glass I turn from behind the shade only to feel like I've seen a ghost.
"Birdie is that you?" Looking at him he smiles at me and nods signaling me to open the door. Birdie walks in setting his bags on the floor and embracing me so tightly, He's definitely gotten buffer since I last seen him his touch minds well have been lava as quick as I melted in his arms.
"How'd you get out? Is this a joke or something? Oh my goodness I'm so happy to see you baby."
     Birdie looks at me almost admiring how I've changed my curly hair, now weighing in at 150 pounds, a couple tattoos he can't help but to stare. Walking into my room he shakes his head an sits on the loveseat.
"How you been love?" Adjusting himself better "hopefully well right."
      He's acting weird I don't know who this is, why is he acting so mysterious? Birdie takes his shirt off and his chest tattoos catches my eye making me size him up.
" I've been fine." I walk an kneel in front of him unzipping his pants " I've missed you so much I can't even believe your here right now."
    Birdie chuckles and pushes my hands away, suddenly he grabs me by the neck squeezing taking my breath away. The look of rage in his eyes scare me I panic looking at him dead in his eyes.
" you think I don't know about you having your little side piece nigga take care of me while I was locked up huh." Birdie rises still gripping my neck " Kenzo I'm disappointed in you I thought we were better then that then to find out this muthafucka comes here and disrespects you an you do nothing."
       Birdie guides me towards the bed and throws me down and leans against the wall. The rage he's showing scares me this isn't him how did he even find out about any of this.
"Birdie I really don't know what your talking about."
     Shaking his head his hands are wrapped around my neck again squeezing tighter the before, I can't believe this when I say he squeezed till I passed out he squeezed until I passed out Birdie oh Birdie who have you become.

Later that night...

     I step out the shower and quickly dry myself off looking at my neck I still can see his hand marks I can still feel his squeeze. Instantly I begin to sweat and get nervous he hasn't been here since the other night no ones seen him no nothing. Putting my makeup on and slipping into my black dress I make sure things are perfect for this night.
"Leo everything's set right?"
"Yea just waiting on you boss." I can hear him inhale
"Cool I'll be leaving In a little." Then he hangs up
      Leo he's my right hand I never get dirty not even a little he does all my work for the sake if shit ever goes down I'm not a suspect and for that he makes a lot of money and get a lot of my respect. I walk into my room and check myself one last and grab my bag, walking off the balcony porch Birdie is just standing there as if he's been waiting on me for hours.
"Birdie Where have you been?"
"Kenzo where are you going? That's the real question you off to see some nigga huh?"
    I'm floored by how he's acting right now it's like he's went to jail and completely changed, but whatever it was its going to have to wait there's business to be handled and he won't get in the way. I sigh heavily and begin to walk past him,he grabs my arm an pushes me against the wall.
"Where the fuck are you going?" He's yelling this time gripping my arm harder and harder.
"Birdie cut the shit I have a meeting to attend to you know business something you started an left me to deal with now get off me."
      I snatch away from him an head towards my car he has Lost his damn marbles if he think ima stand for that. I pull out the driveway and speed towards the highway I don't want him to follow me. Pulling up to Charlotte's it's closed down like I instructed a personal party is about to be in full affect, the doors open and every last person I instructed to be there has arrived on time.
"Good evening gentleman." I walk in and they all greeted like always.
"Hey he's in there what you wanna do?" Leo hits the splif then takes my bag.
" well lets have a talk with him huh? See who fucked me over."
    Walking in I have Tillman's right hand Dave sitting there tied to a chair. I giggle then walk in front of him he watches me, sweat dripping down his face eyes red from probably smoking either way I was getting answers.
"Look Kenzo I don't know nothing."
"Dave why would you think that this is what that is about?"
Looking around he shrugs his shoulders "because I know you got raped an I know you think I know who did it."
"Well Dave you tell me who did it an I'll let you leave I just want that person I don't want you unless you did it of course."
I walk behind him cocking the stark arms G18 pistol and took a long sigh.
"Who did it Dave?"
"Look all I know is that Tillman had his nephew Reggie that's from out of town slide once you blacked out that's it he-"
One shot to the head,all I needed was his name and that's it I hand the gun off to Leo fixed my dress and headed towards the door.
"Boss what's the move?" He says lightning a splif
"Get rid of him and bring me Reggie we got some business to handle with him oh and you know what to do with the piece right?"
"You know I do boss."
"Cool send a bird when it's all done" then I walk out I never got my hands dirty till now but in all honesty it was worth it.