chess not checkers

Waking up in a pitch black room, sweating, and dazed what the hell just happened? I can hear myself breathing matter of fact i can hear my heart beating at this point this women upped me and im not even going to lie when i say that you can hear the water drip in the bucket it was falling in you only see these things on tv or movies not in real life.

"Well good morning I'm glad your finally up i was starting to get bored." Daisy walks in and sits in front of me with a glass of water placing it to my lips but i turn my head not accepting her offer, Last time i took something from her i ended up here.

"its okay its not laced with anything you have to be thirsty you were out for about four hours." She put the cup to my mouth again and i take a sip.

"Where's Kenzo? y'all should just let me go why its no problems cause she got lucky with the box." Daisy silently got up and walked towards the door she turns to look towards me then walks out. All i can think about is what if i don't make it out of this alive, there will be no payback, no meeting my son all for what? the drug game what the fuck is wrong with me? I calm myself and relax into the chair this cannot be what i waited to be free for.

The door opens again and this time Kenzo walks into the room and stands against the wall but doesn't say anything she just stands there looking at me i cant see her eyes but i can feel them and there heavy. The smell of her perfume fills the room, sweet french vanilla travels through my nose making my dick stand just at the thought of her spraying it on.

"Kenzo just let me go it doesn't have to be like this." i can hear her heels moving across the floor moving closer and closer her scent gets sweeter "We can solve this in a whole different way"

"Birdie can i be honest for a moment? im not here to hurt you nor kill you if thats what your thinking i can smell your sweat it reeks of fear." She walks closer kneeling down in front of me her eyes lock with mines and she places her hand on my leg.

"I'm here to break you in anyway possible and trust me i will succeed." Kenzo begins to walk towards the door leaving me wondering what she meant by that.

"Birdie this isn't what i wanted but that bomb trick you pulled is what got you here soon you'll see what loyalty really looks like your absents will draw a more perfect picture for you just wait you'll see."

The room starts to fill with a gas then everything goes black.

Later that night

I wake up to the moon glowing in my face i'm in a bed the sheets smell of sweet french vanilla, my clothes have been changed, and the sound of the lake outside the window made slight wave noises. Instantly i jump out the bed and walk to the door slightly pulling on the handle it doesn't budget none damn she's good this girl thought this out so well. I sit on the bed and scan the room i feel like ive been here before im just not really sure, the door creeps open and in walks Daisy with a tray of food.

"You hungry Birdie." She sit the tray on the table and closes the door behind her. " Kenzo told me to let you starve but she knows i cant do that."

Daisy sits on the edge of the table and stares at me with those big blue eyes, shifting in her gown she sits and watches me walk towards her. Sitting in the chair she uncovers a steak meal and i smile, Kenzoe didnt give herself the chance to do this stuff for me she never really had that chance to be mines in general.

"Can i ask you something daisy.?"

"Maybe, you can never be to honest that when people feel the know your business you know."

Sitting in the chair next to me she locks eyes with me " Why is she doing this to me.?"

INstantly she raises from the table and walks towards the door "BIrdie this is for your own good she means no harm but she knows whats best for you right now you dont."

Leaving the room the door locks and im left there just wondering, walking to the door i jiggle the handle then hear footsteps coming so i hide in the dark behind the door.

"where are you?" the door opens and Kenzo walks in "where are you? I wont ask again."

I grab the lamp that sat on the dresser and hit her over the head...you cant hold me hostage and not pay either i get answers or things will be bumpy.
Kenzie lays there skin glowing in the light her breathing is shallow like always she sleep with worry,after her being sleep for 30 minutes I realized she thought this through the fucking door locks from the outside so now I'm just sitting here. Kenzo begins to wake up the pain I witnessed in her eyes almost made me care about walking her shit,but I don't cause this shit is outrageous.
Kenzo simply gets up adjust her clothes and walks out, she never looked back never looked up she just fixed herself and left.
The door reopens and she peeks her head in the expression on her face I couldn't read "there's only two outcomes to this and honestly I have no problem sending your head to your mother,you only get one of those and you just used it."
The door slams and I couldn't help but to sit and stare out the window and think to myself, would she really kill me.?