The plot

"Yo any sign of this dude? It's like I gotta do everything myself these damn days" Dime yells through the phone they been talking for days him and some dude name ray, they talked of tracking Benzo down and trying to get him to tell they even were gone go for my son.
Shits been crazy this dude been plotting from day one me getting out a little early put a stump in his plans and the beef between Kenzo and me distracted just about everybody. I still hadn't seen her since that night and it's killing me I can't leave the house I can't talk on the phone I'm out here nonexistent. It's like I been at war with the wrong people and whole time a plot was being thought of, but all soon will be clear I know that for sure.
"Birdie I know you have questions." My body froze my lady Kenzo has finally showed her face again.
"Sit down " points to the chair
"Why they doing this? I thought I could trust these dudes and now they plotting to kill me"
Kenzo lowers her head and shakes it in disappointment, she sits across from me and grabs my hand.
"They've been doing this for years, I don't tell you because I knew it was going to put you through a lot of frustration about two three years ago I survived five assassination attempts because Dime wanted what you had he and a couple others banned together in hopes of splitting but he wants it all to himself the year you were released you ever wonder why you almost got stabbed in the lunch room"
The shock I felt through my heart "That muthafucka tried to get me killed?"
Kenzo nodded "I paid the guards and doctors to pronounce you dead on the table that's why you were released a year later from a different facility he tried to kill 'em then after the failed attempts they thought they had gotten you this is why I brought you here there's a forty million dollar bounty on you , Birdie everybody is looking for you."
"Who's everybody? Why didn't you tell me I could of did something about all this now our lives and our son life is at risk due to you being inconsiderate."
     I stand from the table and walk towards the back room and slam the door shut. I can't believe all this time she knew and decided to just handle it so carelessly unfuckin believable. This could have been avoided easily man what the fuck. Pacing the floor I begin to feel a sense of regret because this isn't her fault it's mines. Turning to look at the door I can hear the phone ringing and Kenzo calling my name, I rush out the door and pick up the phone.
"Aye word round town he hid somewhere uptown naked."
"Shit you got a address? Go swing by see if he there and once you get sight slide back later and take care of that."
   Dime ordering a hit on me is ridiculous he was supposed to be my right hand man, man this can't be happening it can't be.
"Peep I also herd his old lady been going up country a lot lately ima check that out too who knows that uptown shit might be talk."
"Yea go check those and hit me back"
Dime hangs the phone up and I turn to look at Kenzo. She sips her coffee and walks towards the couch she sits down and lowers her head.
"I told you you can't trust everyone,I told you to stay hidden,and now we have to carry the plan out earlier then I wanted to."
Kenzo jumps from the table and starts pacing the floor, she's mumbling under her breath then darts her eyes at me honestly kinda made my dick hard.
"You sleep out here they'll be on the phone allot note that they have a idea where your at and when we know what day they plan on hitting then you'll know the plan until then." She lowers her eyes puts on a evil look and yells "stay fuckin hidden."

Later that night about 12am

"Any word?" Dime exhales in the phone
"Naw but we ain't seen the bitch car since key told me he seen her and that spot uptown yea probably gone need more then a drive by it's gated."
"Ahh you stupid muthafuckas man sit outside the gates clock who comes in and out her gone show up,he has too"
Silence fills the line then Dime speaks "Go sit in the country line for a bit clock those cars she might leave from up there find his ass"
The phone cuts and I sit back, my mind is racing right now I can't think straight just what the hell can she do about this? It's fuckin outrageous. The bathtub water beings to run then the house slowly fills with sweet vanilla, she's always smelled like that since the day I met her the sweet smell of vanilla coming off her beautiful brown skin always made me melt. Walking towards the bathroom I can hear Kenzo humming that Elvis Presley song "can't help but falling in love with you " meaning she's feeling a sense of stress.
You know I told myself for a while that I wasn't gone come back when I got out. Yea I know it sounds messed up but something told me this was going to happen,all the danger I have put my family through just isn't worth their lives. I was gone just abandon them yea but for a good cause you know not cause I couldn't handle what life had after jail.
     Walking into the bedroom I sit on the bed and wait for Kenzo to finish her bath,then the phone rings so I dart out the room and to my surprise she was standing right next to the phone.
"Well pick it up"
"Iight so tone and his group gone hit the cabin tomorrow I think we for sure found her car ima hit the house while he's doing that we'll get a hold of one of them."
Dime sighs in the phone then silence fills the line.
"Alright coo when y'all done bring them to the courtyard I'll be there all day then we'll move them"
  "Alright boss 10pm"
"Yup" Dime sighs one more time then the line goes dead. I turn to look at Kenzo Who was making her way to the room. Walking behind her I need to know the plan.
"So what the big plan now that we know their moves?"
"Well first we'll switch spots with the men I have and you and me will make our way to the court yard to see them out, while their on the wild goose chase we'll be going to kill your trusted friend Dime once he falls the others will."
   Kenzo ties her robe and stands by the nightstand.
"He's not going to be at the courtyard your thinking he has a select offices and only one called the court yard that's why he said he'll move us just like he has people following us I have the city following him." She chuckles and steps towards the door to open it
"After this." She lowers her head and I see a tear drop "I don't want to see you again now get out."