No Worries, No wars

Twelve in the afternoon and I'm just now getting back up. I roll over and the sun blinds me in the eyes so I throw the covers over my face, all I can think about is Birdie and how much I missed him an the moment I get him in my grasp it's potential war knocking at my doorstep. Birdie Changed so much mentally I can barely recognize who he is the way he's been acting I thought we were family and yet I feel like I've became a enemy more then anything.
I can hear a car pull into the driveway close to my room so I grab ahold of my snub nose and stay still. Slight knocks tap on the window then silence after a moment or so my phone begins to ring so now I know it's somebody I know but can't call before they come I hate that shit. Peaking my head from under the covers Birdie is standing at the door,roses in one hand coffee in another eyeing him for a moment I crawl out of bed and let him in.
"You should always call first okay I don't play that pop up crap."
   Birdie hands me the flowers but I throw those on the loveseat and reach for the coffee he hesitates at first then pucker his lips up. I snatch the coffee and head back to the bed I can hear him undressing himself then follows after me.
"Don't act like this is something you should get use too okay your not always invited over here Birdie."
   Kissing me on my cheek he climbs in the bed and lays next to me. I turn towards him and he stars at me brushes my curls away from my face and kisses me gently.
"Why'd you just leave like that kenzo?" Birdie places his hands under my chin and stares in my eyes.
"Because I had things to do this morning." My eye begins to twitch that's pretty much how he knows I'm lying of some sort so I turn my back towards him and hide under the covers.

"look I don't really wanna be enemy's but if you refuse to be on my side then I have no choice Ken and you know that."

For some odd reason tears formed in my eyes falling ever so slowly down my face, My heart begins to break in a million pieces and anger fills my veins now my blood is boiling. How can he put this drug life before his own family? Not to mention he hasn't been paying me any mind since he's been out I'm starting to believe that this game is more important then his own son, matter of fact his whole family. Jumping up from the bed I wipe my tears away and make a decision that if he wouldn't work with me to save his family then ill take the only important thing that matters to him beside his son, his own business will be mines since its so important. I stand in front of the bed ready to murder him but instead I hold my breath then walk over to my desk trying to remind myself to keep my cool about this right here.

"Kenzo I came here to be reasonable-"

"Reasonable" I yell and dig under my desk to grab my gun he has some damn nerve " you coming here and basically telling me your picking this stupid ass drug game over your own family is what you call reasonable you fucking pig your just like my father get the hell out of my house now."

At this time Birdie is standing in the middle of my room, he just stands there looking at the tears of hurt and anger roll down my face. Stepping towards me the concern in his eyes meant nothing to me at this point I wanted him out my life for god.

"Kenzo don't do this you know I love both of yall but I wanna be a one man band when it comes to this and if it means I gotta do it like this so be it but its time for you to give this back to me."

"Birdie I want you to leave this house and stay far away from me." My tears form more frequently my anger begins to build higher and higher I cannot believe him. "I cant believe you after all the times you said you missed us and yet you've barley even asked about your son or me but you can talk about a damn drug life but cant even get right with us first."

My tears have turned into a waterfall of emotions that I wasn't ready for at this point, Birdie walks towards me and I cock the gun tears filling and falling faster then I can blink the hurt and confusedness' on his face as he stands there looking at me hurt.

"Kenzo I love you and my son I just want my business back that's it." He steps closer to me and at this point my finger is on the trigger.

"You get your ass out this house don't come back and if you step any closer to me Birdie I will blow your brains onto your mothers front step." The tears has slowed but my anger begins to rage even more.

"Kenzo I love you and if I can do anything to make this better I'm willing to but I need that back before anything business and family can get nasty and I don't want that."

Birdie takes that one last step and my finger pulls back on the trigger, soon after he drops to the floor no sound no nothing from him. I quickly tell my muscle to remove him from the house and clean up whatever mess he's made and I leave to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and undress wiping my tears away, feeling the anger he caused fade away with the smell of vanilla bean fills the air do I fill bad for this? No I don't he's going to learn that you cant just take anything from me without asking . I step into the shower and let the hot water flow over me running my fingers through my hair, then feel hands grasp my waist and lips kiss my shoulder a soft breeze of wind moved past my ear..."Is it done?"