...bitter

I can't breath all I can feel is hands around my neck only thing I could think about it's Cole, my family, all the work I put it I'm vulnerable right now. Kick and fight is what would be the get away expect he's too strong for me, his muscles flex every time I fight back god please help me.
"Stop fighting bitch." His grip gets tighter
"Alright let her go that's enough she's got some explaining to do an I need her alive long enough to tell me."
My hearts starts beating at a hundred miles per hours alive long enough means until I start yapping my mouth then I'm dead. Not right now, please not right now right here all I can think about is Benzo coming back with Cole that's when the tears started.
"So I got some questions I need answered and you will answer them." Tillman kneels in front of me an wipes my tears he then grabs me by my neck smiling that smile he's smiled so many times when he's out for revenge.
" who's Birdie bitch.?" His grip gets tighter "and don't you fuckin lie either Delow y' all wait outside I got her she won't do shit I can't handle."
Anger begins to build up on me I did not go through all that shit to be held up like some bitch. I take a deep breath and count to myself "don't lose your cool Kenzo "
"He's Cole's father." Before I knew it he hit me square in the face. Blood flow from my nose my eyes water from the pain I can't help but to scream.
"Don't lie bitch." Another hit to the face cause me to scream in anger now.
"I'm not I'm serious that's all he is." Tillman walks across the room an sits on the loveseat he grins at me then picks up the bottle of wine an throws it at me but misses.
"You know my dogs warmed me about you and I didn't listen now you got me protecting some nigga that's calling shots from the inside bitch you must be crazy."
Tillman chuckles and walks towards the door he turns towards me and walks out. I quickly run to lock the door an grab my snub nose and sit on the floor in front of the door. How the hell did he find out? This can't be true at all how could this be?
"Oh and another thing Kenzo." I can hear him cock his gun and then a shot comes through the door inches from my head " I got a little gift for him when he gets home."
    I can hear him walk away my heart pounds and tears begin to fall down my face, I got to get away from this life it's not for me.

Later that day...

Pain shots to my face once I roll over, it's throbbing and bad opening my eyes the sun instantly dagger my eyes sending pain all through my body. Easing my way off the floor and down the hall to the bathroom I keep the lights off to prevent me from looking at myself I know I'm beat up I can feel it by the amount of pain I'm having just by walking. Turning the hot water on I begin to undress my self realizing I was already undressed, what the hell happened?
Feeling my myself a insistent sharp shooting pain catches me by surprise, I've been raped.! But by who is my only question I can't believe I got raped an hadn't realized nor even remember it. I run to my room throwing some sweats on an drove to the hospital, tears roll down my face driving down the highway I started to take the exit to Tillman's house but just couldn't face him.
"Welcome what would you like to be seen for today.?"
My face frowns up and my anger rages more did this bitch really ask me what I needed to be seen for.?
"Well for starters look at my fucking face, second of all I've been raped."
Destiny cocked her head at while rolling her grey contacts at me "well what's yo name?"
"Kenzo Rodriguez." She darts her eyes at me and whispers something underneath her breath
"Next." Destiny waves me to the side and a homeless lady damn near knocks me over
"Wait what the fuck I need to be seen you can't just overlook me like that."
I can feel my anger build even higher tears rolling down my face oh I'm pissed now. Destiny darts her eyes one last time at me mouthing the words "bitch no" an then rolling her eyes again.  I stand there taking a deep breath and as I walk towards the counter again a man grabs my arm an leads me towards the back.
" you know not every nurse that sits at that desk is clean if you know what I mean."
   The doctor leads me into a room and throws a gown at me.
"Change and I'll do your test for you no worries I'm clean."
"What are you talking about clean if you don't mind me asking."
    Giving me a surprised look he turns his back " you know I don't work for these thugs out here that's why she didn't take you...Tillman pays her to not see certain people."
    My heart drops to my stomach an I begin to cry I can't believe him he really went through all this so he wouldn't get caught i know it was him or one of those rat goons he runs with either way it goes somebody's gonna die,or matter of fact they're all dying and that's a scouts honor.