Leo The Lion

Waking up to the sun peering through the shades I roll over to find Leo laying next to me sound asleep, all I could think is I hope we didn't sleep together cause that's the last thing that I wanted especially after she's saved and nursed me back to health. Rolling out the bed I head for the bathroom for a quick shower Leo gave me clothes last night and I feel like I haven't had a shower in days, running the hot water I step in letting it flow over my body regardless if she shot me and left me for dead I still can't help but to think about Kenzo. She shot me and left me for dead over what that's what has me confused the most about the situation then anything. Letting the water run over my head and down my back all that's on my mind is how am I to deal with my baby mother shooting and dumping me, turning around to let the water run down my back I get startled by Leo standing behind me smirking at me.

"sorry did I scare you?" She laughs and steps closer to me "Birdie I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable I cant help but to be attracted to you."

Stepping back I look over her body her skin looks even more smoother when she's in water something off them skin care commercials or something, Leo steps closer to me backing me against the wall and pressing her body against mines. Kissing me on the cheek she rubs her breast against my chest before placing a kiss on my lips, she runs her hands down my body and grabs my dick stroking slowly causing me to let out light moans and falling deeper into her trap.

"Let me know if you want me to stop Birdie and I will." Her strokes get faster "But I couldn't resist this moment." Leo kisses me on the neck and her touch paints a picture of the first night Kenzo and me had sex she's stuck in my head even though Leo is right here and Kenzo has left me for dead.

"I don't know what to do right now Leo" She kisses me and moves down my chest before she's on her knees licking the head of my dick. Putting my head back as she puts me deeper in her mouth inch by inch Leo looked up at me with her hazel eyes she winked then continued to suck me off.

"Birdie should I stop?" Leos eyes are so innocent and sweet that I couldn't help but melt at her touch.

"No" I push her head deeper so she's almost choking with tears in her eyes but she keeps going like a champ, Suddenly Leo moans and once I closed my eyes all I could see Kenzo's beautiful face did her shooting me really have me thinking about her this hard? As I cum Leo looks up at me smiling her hazel eyes so soft and innocent, she stands up and I push her against the shower wall and shove my dick in her she moans and pushes against me.

After the shower Leo made dinner and we just sat there looking at each other in a daze, all I could think about is what's going to happen next I have to contact Kenzo we have to talk.

"Birdie." Leo looks at me sipping the wine from her glass "Who shot you the night you ended up on my land?"

"Leo that's none of your worries ill handle that myself." Leo smirks at me before raising from the table she stands next to me and places her hand on my shoulder " Birdie I nursed you back to life it is my problem now I know I'm not your girlfriend or whatever but you should know that I treat my friends with the up most respect which is also my loyalty now who did you say did this?"

For the rest of dinner wee sat in silence and she really had me thinking what am i protecting Kenzo for when she's the reason why I ended up here anyways. After dinner I go lay in the bed and text Kenzo instantly.

Me: Now what you do that for?

Kenzo: Birdie this is now personal leave me be or ill aim to kill next time.

Me: We need to meet asap

Kenzo: I'm at the grand come lets talk

Me: Tomorrow morning

Kenzo: 208

Light knocks on the door I instantly hide my phone under my pillow while Leo walks in, She walks in holding a mug and in nothing but her robe her red hair flows over her shoulders and her skin glowing like a firefly in the night.

"You busy?" Leo leans against the door and sips no matter what she's done for me I still wont take her serious she's beautiful but she's not my type to be honest.

"Nah come in" on her way towards the bed my dick gets hard just by looking at her yeah I know I said she's not my type but my sexual attraction towards her is there. Leo sits next to me and places her hand on my thigh moving her hand up towards my dick.

"Birdie I can I admit to you I want more." Pulling my dick from my pants and she rubs up and down my shaft.

"No but I should tell you that I have a deep feeling towards you a sexual one." She bends down and takes my dick in her mouth moaning with every lick I can feel the vibration causing me to tense up and let out soft moans. I push her head deep into my lap she lifts up and undoes her robe her caramel skin glows in the moonlight her body is so perfect in every way possible but she's no Kenzo and the anger I have against her is fueling me along with Leo's sexual attraction towards me. Climbing on top of me and slowly sliding down my dick Leo moans and I grab her hips pulling her down so she can feel all of me at once.

We fucked for almost a hour straight Leo laid next to me lighting a joint then passing it to me, hitting it Leo looks at me her hazel eyes, her bedroom eyes, Her innocent eyes always get me when I look at her.

"what did you decide?" Leo's shifts her position so she's facing me

"Nah why you in a rush for me to leave or something?"

"Birdie I actually want you to stay here with me we can stay in this house, own this land together-"

"You mean be in a committed relationship?"

Leo head hangs low I didn't wanna disappoint her like that but that's something I'm not ready for at this moment especially knowing I still have such a big heart for Kenzo. I kiss her on the cheek and pull her close her cheek is wet so I know she shed a little tear with that comment but hey it was a serious question.

"Is okay Birdie I don't know what I was thinking saying that." Leo chuckles slightly and lays her head on my chest then we drift off.