Ready or Not.

I roll over to check the time and realize Leo wasn't in the bed, I didn't even feel her get up that's how tired I must have been tired. I roll out of bed and walk to the window I love the view up here its amazing as hell to me and everyday I wake up here I always consider Leo's offer of staying here with her and just building something new for myself obviously Kenzo and me are done and she has no intentions of getting back together so why not? Maybe because no matter what I still love Kenzo and she's been through just about everything with me, but she also tried to kill me and if not kill me she tried to harm me in  the worst way possible maybe just to hurt me but either way it goes it happened and I was hurt by it.

   I hear the front door slam and running coming towards the room and when Leo walked in I couldn't believe my eyes, her face was painted red, tears and burses were starting to appear on her face. Anger filled my body just looking at her who the hell would do this to such a sweet women?  Leo runs past me into the bathroom and slams the door after her as I stand outside the door I can hear her moan in pain and talk to herself so I open the door just to see whats going on.

"Leo what happened to you? are you okay? who did this to you ill fucking kill them or at least make them suffer like you are look at your face."

   Leo shoots hers eyes at me and begins to cry more "Birdie you have to go and once you leave stay away from me, I didn't sign up for this." 

"Leo what are you talking about?" She sits on the tub and begins to run a bath the marks on her face really let me know that it must be serious but what does it have to do with me being here?

"Leo what happened to you and you better tell me." She sits there in silence and takes her clothes off and sinks into the tub "If you don't tell me I cant help Leo."

"Birdie I went through your phone after you fell asleep last night and seen you texting Kenzo after reading your text I thought it'd be a good idea to confront her for what she did to you and-"

"you thought it'd be a good fucking idea to go pay her visit huh? did you not see what she did to me what would make you think that she'd be nice with you when that conversation went down? you dumbass woman I'm guessing it didn't go so well huh?"

   Leo looks at me with tear filled eyes then bows her head in shame "Birdie I wasn't expecting it to go that way maybe I should have after I seen how she did you but I didn't think it'd end like this plus she told me your not loyal I just couldn't stand letting her talk about you like that your an amazing person."

   I begin to walk out the bathroom and Leo cry's harder, Kenzo can be unexpected and sometimes she can be crazy but I know she doesn't do things like she did to Leo unless she was provoked to do so it has to be more to her story then what she's telling me and I honestly plan on getting to the bottom of it. So I walk out the bathroom and head for the door I cant Believe Leo would think that's a good idea when she seen what happened to me, all I can think about what's going to happen once I see Kenzo.

The Grand

   Pulling up to the grand my heart starts pounding like crazy my nerves kick in I'm not scared of her I'm more scared of the women she can be when she's mad, I know in left her the business and maybe that's what has her on savage mode but man this is a whole different women. walking down the hallway I pull myself together incase this meeting doesn't go to well cause after what she did to me and then after what I seen her do to Leo anything is possible. I walk into the room and Kenzo is sitting at her desk like always her face is buried into her computer so when she looks up she readjust herself then stares at me nodding towards the chair in front of her desk,walking more into the room I can see Leo's blood still painted across the floor my skin crawls just looking at it.

"Birdie how's your lion." She chuckles and puts her gun under the desk.

"Kenzo I didn't send her here just to let you know that I didn't even know that she went through my phone but at the end of the day why did you do that? To me and her."

   Kenzo shifts in her seat and sips from a mug to be exact its Leos mug she kept a souvenir or she probably left it after getting her face smashed in.

"Birdie this is where you apologize for all the shit you said there's no way in hell I'm going to let your little girlfriend come confront me about a situation you put yourself in and then insult me in my own room and not get anything in return and as for you." Kenzo stands up and leans over her desk "You deserved what you got your not loyal and if you aren't loyal your and enemy."

   Seconds later a man walks from her bedroom and stands in the doorway smirking at me, he walks towards Kenzo and stands behind her gun on his waist and a wicket smirk painted across his face.

"Kenzo who the hell is this dude?"

"Oh this is Tillman my guard isn't he just a doll, He is here to escort you out this room then out this building you are no longer welcomed here no longer and if I see you or your so called lion on this property again I will shot both of you dead."

  Tillman walks around the desk and my heart drops and I can feel anger fill my body I cant believe she's doing this to me after all we've been through,Kenzo sits at her desk and nods towards the door.

"How can you tell me not to come here and you don't-"

"Let me stop you Birdie I do own  this place now why do you think I'm always here? C'mon Birdie lets not do this we can do this the easy way or the hard but ready or not this is happening."

   I stand from the chair and look into Kenzo's eyes they start to fill with tears Tillman grabs me by the arm and I pull away instantly he reaches for his gun but by then the anger has gotten to me and I pick up the crystal ball and hit him with it. Tillman yells in pain and falls to the floor holding his head, soon after Kenzo stands from her desk with her gun in hand ready to defend this man that's supposed to be a bodyguard, I cant believe her I really cant.

"Get the fuck out or get killed Birdie." She point the gun at me and I stand my ground she will not run me away like she did Leo She wont be doing me like that. Suddenly we stand face to face, toe to toe and the heat between us is so bad that it could steam the room if it wanted too. If Tillman wasn't on the floor I wouldn't put it past him that my brains would of been all over this room right now, but right now he cant do shit and this is now between her and me and I'm not backing down for nothing.

"Birdie are you sure this is what you want?"

"Definitely I'm not backing down from you Kenzo." Next thing I know Kenzo Puts her finger on the trigger and a squeezed it but none of the bullets hit me she looks at me with a wicked smile on her face almost as if she's getting some type of thrill out of this, Dropping the crystal ball I turn and walk towards the door a tear fell down my face I'm so hurt by this but I will not fold.

"Ready or not Birdie this is what you wanted so this is what you'll get." As I walk out the room I can hear Tillman moan in pain and I feel a little better but if this is how she wants it then that's how ill give it to her.