CHAPTER 5

NO ONE'S POV

It's been days since Nayeon met Yoo Jeongyeon. It's also been 3 days since she starts wondering about her so-called reputation and how she treated her that day. Tzuyu was right, the girl was really nice but what Sana said made a mess in her mind. She thought that being friends with her wouldn't be that bad since she doesn't know a lot of people in Korea at the moment. But at the same time, she doesn't want someone who's just gonna disappear on her after having some fun.

Nayeon chuckles.

"Isn't that friendship kind of weird? One's known for ghosting people and the other one is afraid of getting left behind?" She said to herself

If you think about it, if Jeongyeon really wants to be friends, how come she hasn't reached out to her after that day?

"Chakaman, why are you even bothered? Weren't you the one who told Sana and Tzuyu you don't want to be friends with someone like her? What if she doesn't text you..... Yah! Pabo-yah, you didn't even give her your number...."

SN : "Maja, you only gave her your sign." She chuckles.

NY : "Yah! When did you arrive????"

SN : "I just got here, so....."

NY : "So what?"

SN : "You do want to be her friend?"

NY : "Ani..."

SN : "Liar, I heard you. What's wrong with wanting to be friends with her? Or is it because you want more than that?"

NY : "Pabo, aren't you supposed to discourage me in this kind of thing? You're my manager."

SN : "I am but I'm not your mom. Besides that, if you really like her who am I to get in your way?"

NY : "Just to set things straight, I don't like her. I mean I don't like her the way you think I like her."

SN : "If you say so haha, I'm gonna go grabs some things. Get ready, we're leaving after I come back."

NY : "Arraso."

-

"There you are!"

NY : "And why are you looking for me???? Don't tell me your gonna give me more work Ms. Park, isn't that abuse?"

 Park, isn't that abuse?"