CHAPTER 32

NO ONE'S POV

After a much-needed talk and a lot of scolding Jeongyeon and Nayeon finally got their companies to agree to make their relationship public. Well, it's not like there's something or someone that can make Jeongyeon change her mind. She thought if they say no, she's just gonna do it herself.

Who cares about what people have to say? All she wants is to be able to hold Nayeon's hand when she wants to, to say she loves Nayeon without worrying someone might have heard them.

-

It was their usual night after work. Jeongyeon cooks for their dinner and Nayeon clean the place. Somehow through the coldness of winter, there's this warmth surrounding the place. Maybe it's because starting tomorrow Nayeon and Jeongyeon can stop denying what they really have.

NY : "I'm done with the room......." She pauses. "You've been eating a lot lately. Isn't this too much for two?" She said hugging the taller girl.

JY : "Well, I thought we should celebrate tonight."

NY : "Celebrate what?"

JY : "You know it's almost a month since we started dating and tomorrow we'll finally be able to kiss in front of everyone."

NY : "Pabo haha, who said you can? We're only letting people know about us. Were not displaying anything. I still want to keep this for myself. Where is this Yoo Jeongyeon, Sana had told me? You know the one who always runs away and doesn't talk that much to other people."

JY : "Ahhhhh you want me to be like that, arraso!"

NY : "Ani, I was joking." She said hugging her tighter

Amid this happy moment the door suddenly opened, Nayeon hears stompings but she thought she just hearing things

She was wrapped all over Jeongyeon when the Yoo's walked in. Nayeon's eye grew bigger as she watchJeongyeon's parent, her older sister Seoyeon and her oldest sister Seungyeon walks in.

Of course who wouldn't recognize these faces? This is a family of celebrities. Jeongyeon's dad used to be the private chef of the president while her oldest sister Seungyeon has made a name in acting for herself. Besides, that Nayeon talked to them over the phone on some occasions.

The Yoo's stare at both of them.

SG (Seungyeon) : "What's the meaning of this?!"

Nayeon quickly let go of Jeongyeon. She wasn't sure what's happening but she can see how the Yoo's looked at her.

NY : "Mia....."

SG : "How could you hug without us?"

NY : "Huh?"