CHAPTER 18

NO ONE'S POV

The more you deny your feelings the more they grow. Nayeon woke up with those thoughts in her mind, she heard it from the drama she's been binge-watching. She thought maybe some person denies it because they are afraid they're not gonna get what they want in return.

SN : "Are you gonna stand there all day?"

NY : "Mianhae."

SN : "You know you've been in a daze for a week now. Is it from the lack of Jeongyeon?"

NY : "What are you saying? We do talk sometimes......"

SN : "But it doesn't feel the same not seeing her, isn't it?"

The older girl just stares at the girl. It's true Jeongyeon has yet to show herself again but Nayeon knows better. She's been expecting this to happen after that dinner they had, seeing her at Dahyun's niece's birthday was just a big coincidence. There's no reason for her to be upset when there's really nothing more to that bet.

SN : "Don't worry I understand you. It drives me crazy when I don't see Tzu even for a day."

NY : "Oh please, don't group me with you and Momo who are obsessed with your girlfriends

NY : "Oh please, don't group me with you and Momo who are obsessed with your girlfriends."

SN : "Yeah right, because unlike us you're a tsundere."

NY : "Yah!"

SN : "What? It's true, you've been acting like she doesn't affect you at all. Just say it, you miss her........ And you like her."

NY : "You've been pushing that idea since day one. I don't..... I mean, not in a way you think."

SN : "The hesitation says it all."

NY : "Pabo-yah!"

SN : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"

"Aren't you two lively?"

The voice came from their back. It could be that Nayeon is just imagining things since the voice sounded very familiar to her.

SN : "Ohhhh speaking of the devil."

Nayeon turns around and of course, it's the person she thought would be.

JY : "Who? Mina? Hahahaha."

MN : "Yah! You want to see a devil???"

JY : "Hahaha chill, I was just joking."

Jeongyeon turns to Nayeon and smiles.

JY : "Annyeong Ms. Im, I guess the gods are on my side today."

"