CHAPTER 30

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon woke up to the sweet sound of birds chirping. A part of her face was grazed by the shade of the sun that got into the middle of her curtains, it was warm. It feels like it's been ages since she got a good sleep like this, in short, she hasn't felt this good before she met Nayeon.

She looks around and found a space, she thought Nayeon has stayed. Now, she's just getting confused with what happened early this day. She was too happy it almost felt like she was drunk, she doesn't remember things that well. She wasn't sure which one is part of reality and which of her dream.

What scares her the most is the thought that everything that happened was all part of one big fairytale-like dream.

Quickly she got up. "I'll just call her to make sure." She said to herself. Jeongyeon picks up her phone and calls the girl but the call wasn't going through it seems that her phone was busy.

"Maja! I should just go and check. It'll be quick." She said jumping out of bed and grabbing a jacket.

She doesn't really care if she's still in her pajamas, she just wants to see Nayeon right away. She runs out of her room while struggling to wear her jacket. She hasn't even washed her face, this is how love drives her crazy.

"Ohh." Her eyes grew wider.

"Good morning Jeong, I thought you'll spend the rest of your birthday in bed

"Good morning Jeong, I thought you'll spend the rest of your birthday in bed. And now you're in a hurry to leave? Where are you going?"

Here's the answer to all the questions she got since waking up. Im Nayeon, is in her kitchen wearing one of her pajamas. Her hair was uncombed and her face has no make-up on it.

It's just her plain beautiful self greeting Yoo Jeongyeon in this warm morning.

[AN HOUR AGO]

Nayeon woke up a little later than she usually does. She turns around only to find Jeongyeon clinging to her like a baby. She chuckles as she looks at Jeongyeon's eyes, you can tell she cried a lot it's still swelling.

"Good morning yeobo." Nayeon said as she kissed Jeongyeon's forehead.

"I love you, Nayeon." The taller girl mumbles in her dream.

And just like the first time Nayeon hears her heartbeat. The laughter was replaced by tears. It's not like something hurts, it just felt good to be in Jeongyeon's arm it brought her to tears.

Because it never occurred to her that she'll ever love someone as much as she loves Jeongyeon. All this time she told herself the next time she finds love, she'll be extra careful. That she's not gonna give everything, so if she got left behind there will still be something left for her. Jeongyeon told her before, she doesn't want 100% from her.