CHAPTER 31

NO ONE'S POV

In recent events, Is Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon dating?

Earlier this year the idol/actress Yoo Jeongyeon has already denied the rumors stating that they're friends and part of a circle that includes Idol Chou Tzuyu and 6 others girls in the industry. This seems to be a fact but fans couldn't stop but wonder if that's all there is between the actresses.

The issue didn't seem to die down as fans start to speculate that there is something more going on between the two

The issue didn't seem to die down as fans start to speculate that there is something more going on between the two. There's a lot of instances where they're photographed with just the two of them, all seemingly on a cozy date. But what makes the people believe that the two actresses have been dating, is the reported sightings of Im Nayeon boarding a black car every time she gets out of work. By this time nobodies assuming that it's just a coincidence that Yoo Jeongyeon drives a black Mercedes.

There's no official statement acknowledging the said sightings from both of the actresses' sides. All the people know is the two look cute together.

Is Yoo Jeongyeon dating Im Nayeon?

Nayeon who was sitting between Jeongyeon's legs read-out-loud.

JY : "That's absurd. First of, they're not supposed to stalk us, that's just too much."

NY : "I know but what's more concerning is this 2nd picture here. That's you but that's not me."

JY : "Ehhh?"

NY : "Really? Almost a month into this relationship and you're already cheating on me?"

JY : "Haha pabo, that's my sister."

NY : "Ohhh good to know. Guess I'll be reading articles to see if you are going out with someone else."

JY : "Haha as if I would do that. Wait, you seem to don't care about this. You used to be so cautious about these things."

NY : "Well..." She hesitates. "I figured it's not entirely wrong since we really are dating and.... I don't see anything wrong with us dating." She looks up at the taller girl.

JY : "Of course. You know I would shout to the world that you're the only one for me." She said squeezing Nayeon's cheeks.

NY : "Is just I don't see anything wrong if they knew but I don't really care if everyone knows or not. All I want is this, you and me."

JY : "Aigoo my yeobo's been sweet lately. Is it the holiday spirit kicking in?"

NY : "What are you saying, I'm always sweet."