CHAPTER 51

NO ONE'S POV

They said that a heart that's been broken is the hardest kind to love. It's torn apart and filled with insecurities.

Nayeon stood there hiding and everything inside of her just felt like breaking, even breathing is painful at the moment.

Im Nayeon watch as her world slowly caves in.

And though she feels like her legs are about to give up, Nayeon gathered all her remaining strength to walk away

And though she feels like her legs are about to give up, Nayeon gathered all her remaining strength to walk away. She chooses to turn a blind eye but how long will it last? 

How long can she hide this broken heart? 

How long can she pretend that she didn't see anything?

JH : "Did you find Jeongyeon?"

NY : "Ani, I have to go outside. My mom's calling."

JH : "Then, what do you want us to tell her?"

Nayeon hesitates, there's really nothing for her to say right now. "Just tell her I'm waiting outside." She said walking away.

JH : "Arraso!"

She hears Jihyo shout, she thought she should've told Jihyo. She should've said something because she knows her friends will stand up for her. 

Jihyo will say the words she couldn't.

Nayeon runs faster and faster until she saw their car. As soon as she got there her knees give up on her, making her sit between a wall and their car. Nayeon wonders for the meantime but everything just ends up with the thought Jeongyeon has cheated on her. Can you really blame her for jumping to conclusions? She saw her wife, she saw her with her own eyes, and no matter how you try to stay calm at a moment like that. You can't convince yourself that it was nothing, the same goes with Nayeon.

So she just cries, she cries in silence.

She doesn't even know how this happened

She doesn't even know how this happened. How could Jeongyeon do such a thing to her? For a long time in a while, Nayeon feels her heart getting cut into pieces. The pain never felt this intense, she just wants to vanish.