CHAPTER 7

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon runs after the girl in front of her, with every step she makes the more her backpack sways. Who would've thought that things would turn out this way? Her running after someone just for the sake of starting something she's not familiar with anymore.

"I like you." She said grabbing the other girl's hand.

"I like you!" She said on top of her lungs, making the people around them stop on their tracks.

"I know it was frustrating for you these past few days but I understand. I understand why you're walking away. It's my fault, for always thinking what others will say, for always worrying we're not gonna make it even though we haven't started anything yet. It was my fault for always making you feel like your the only want who wants this. I'm sorry if I didn't say it enough. I like you...." The girl turns to face her.

"I like you and I want everyone to know that you are the only one for me." She said as confident she could.

No words were spoken after that, for this kind of situation they don't really need any. She slowly moves closer grabs her cheeks and........

"Cut." Their director said. "Nothing less from Yoo Jeongyeon, the emotion felt real. I almost thought I was in love."

Jeongyeon can only chuckle in response.

"Wae?" The older lady asked.

JY : "Nothing." She smiled.

"Arraso, thanks to Jeongyeon-ssi and Irene-ssi we get to go home early today. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day." She said wrapping the setup.

IR : "Are you in a hurry?"

JY : "Of course not. I was just doing my job."

IR : "You sure it's not because your meeting someone?"

JY : "Ehhhh?"

IR : "Haha easy, I watched running man the other day and I must say you and Nayeon have chemistry."

JY : "But I have good chemistry with everyone."

IR : "Of course you do but don't you think it'll be better if you find someone who has some kind of chemistry only the two of you have. Right, Mina?"

Mina nodded and Jeongyeon just looked at her.

IR : "You know want I mean. I'm going I have something to do. I'll see you next time?"

JY : "Arraso."

Out of nowhere Jeongyeon chuckles, she couldn't help it whenever she remembers what her director said. It was fun for her because the whole time she felt nothing. It wasn't magical nor heart racing, it just plain and boring. Don't get her wrong, it's not because of Irene. It just she's been through this kind of thing and it takes more than just sweet words for her to fall in love.

MN : "Jeong are you ready to go?"

JY : "Yep." She said walking closer to her manager.

MN : "You did a great job today. Is it because......"

JY : "Nope. Of course not, you know me better than anyone else here. You know how that's how I usually work."

MN : "I do, haha mianhe. Maybe it was just me but you kinda look more into it a while ago. Ohh by the way Sana messaged you."

JY : "What did she say?"