CHAPTER 25

NO ONE'S POV

"I get out of work and the first thing I hear is you threaten to kick my ass. Who are you even talking to Mina-ssi?"

*DOOR OPENS*

MN : "I'm just saying you shouldn't compare anyone because they're all different."

JY : "Who are you even talking to? The wind? Are you going crazy? Let's go home before you turn mental, I want to talk to Nayeon."

Nayeon leans forward, revealing herself to the taller girl. Jeongyeon jolts at what she saw, she had to scratch her eyes just to make sure she's seeing this right.

 Jeongyeon jolts at what she saw, she had to scratch her eyes just to make sure she's seeing this right

MN : "Surprise!" She said as if everything was her plan. "Bet your not in a hurry anymore, huh?" She smirks at her.

NY : "Annyeong." She smiles at her.

JY : "A-annye- Wait, what are you doing here?????"

MN : "Before anything else get yourself in here, we don't want people to see Im Nayeon inside Yoo Jeongyeon's car. Here you sit next to her, I'll go sit with ahjussi at front."

Jeongyeon enters the car, she was confused in a lot of ways. She awkwardly sits next to Nayeon, she wasn't expecting anything like this that she forgot to function.

NY : "Is something wrong?"

JY : "Nothing...... Really..."

NY : "Then why do you look like you saw a ghost? Am I making you uncomfortable? I can go grab a taxi.."

JY : "Don't... I'll drive you home, it's just I wasn't expecting a visit from you."

NY : "Mianhae, It's out of the blue. I just wanted to tell you something."

JY : "Ehhhh? You couldn't say it through the phone? You didn't have to come all the way here."

NY : "I could but I thought it's something we should talk about face to face."

JY : "Wait........ Am I thinking of the right thing? Are you gonna you like me?" She playfully said.

NY : "No..." Jeongyeon pouts. "I mean no, not yet." The taller girl smile at her. "That's not what I want to talk about today."

"