CHAPTER 12

NO ONE POV

[THE NIGHT BEFORE CHUSEOK]

Im Nayeon was in her nightgown, she's watching her late-night dramas

Im Nayeon was in her nightgown, she's watching her late-night dramas. It's been a while since she moved back to Korea. At first, it was just for a stupid reason, to try and save what she thought was still worth fighting. When reality hits her, that the love her ex had for her was something superficial. That it's fragile and weak, she accepted that it wasn't really her all along. In the process of moving on, she found another reason to stay, work.

And she thought she wasted all her younger years for someone out of a whim just left her. That's why she always asks herself if it's not something to be rush into then what does love supposed to be? Because from what she remembers 10 years of being together doesn't make people stay, if they wanna go they'll go.

One of the cons of leaving alone is having a lot of time to think about this kind of stuff. Time to question every decision she made and time to regret things she did.

Sadly for Im Nayeon, her questions are yet to be answered.

*RING*RING* [INCOMING CALL]

On the other side of the city sits Yoo Jeongyeon in her apartment

On the other side of the city sits Yoo Jeongyeon in her apartment. Unlike the other girl, Jeongyeon spends her nights playing Legos and listening to Adele. "She's just soulful." That's what she would say whenever somebody teases her about listening to the singer way too much. It's probably the real reason but deep down inside her, she knows it's more than that.

Because the moment Adele sings "It matters how it ends, cause what if I never love again?" She took it personally, well, that side-story of hers ended in an unusual way.

Let say the event wreak her, in a way that she almost forgot who she used to have. But she's doing a lot better now, slowly she's learning to trust people again.

Slowly she's opening up.

*RING*RING* [OUTGOING CALL]

-

[CHUSEOK]

Nayeon got out of bed earlier than she's supposed to. She got a change of plans, so instead of spending her day watching dramas and questioning herself, she decided to say yes. She took her time getting ready, pack some extra clothes and other necessities she'll need. When everything was ready, when she was ready, she made her way downstairs.