not so friendly date

As soon as I saw the text message, I burried my face onto the couch until I was composed.

Once I felt that I was now chill, I heaved a deep sigh and looked at my phone only to squeal and kick my legs on to the air.

I sat up straight once I finished my mantra, and typed away a response.

To: Kook

It's okay! Anyways, I'm doing fine. I just got back from the mall.

Once I hit send, I put my phone down and  leaned back to the couch to try and relax.

its not even a few minutes 'till I felt my phone vibrating signifying a new text message.

I opened and almost fainted when I saw his response.

From: Kook

Awww... it looks like you're tired then. I was about to ask you to go out with me today, but I guess it can be always scheduled for next time :D

To: Kook

Noooooo,,,, it's fine!! I'm vv free today. Just tell me where we can meet up, and i'll be there ASAP.😊😊

I typed away.

But who am I kidding? I'm really exhausted right now, but who can refuse if their crush asked to go out with them? it's a once in a lifetime experience we're talking about here!

From: Kook

That's good then! Meet me here at Goldenara's and you can go here now, because I'm already here. You know where is that right? I saw you there once with your friends, but it's not like I'm stalking..🙂

I chuckled at what he said and typed a final response.

To: Kook

Whatever you say Kook 😂. Btw yes, I know the place. Ttyl! I'll freshen up now.

Seen

I got up and l went upstairs to go to my room.

I opened the door as slowly and softly as I could so that I could not disturb my cousin's slumber.

I smiled in satisfaction as I went in successfully.

I went straight to my dresser, and decided to go casual.

I wore a black Celine tee, paired with black box jeans. I also wore a black sling bag to match with my outfit. And for my shoes, I put on white stilletos that I randomly picked on my shoe rack.

After I wore my outfit, I sprayed some perfume all over my body, but not too much that it can choke somebody.

I then went downstairs to tell my mother about me going out. She agreed and I proceeded to go out and hail a cab.

W

hen I arrived, I smelled the enticing smell of caffeine and sweets.