plan

"Nuh-uh hoe"

"What the actual fuck is that plan Tzu?"

"Go buy a brain please..."

Me and Mingyu bombarded Tzuyu to show that we strongly disagree with a plan.

"Why Eunwoo tho?!? It could be me, but you chose that man who, we don't know that well!"

"As I said on the texts a while ago Gyu, Jungkook will not be jealous if it's you that Lisa's with. NO ONE actually would be jealous."

So Tzuyu came up with a VERY stupid idea that would make the situation very, as in very much worse

She decided that we would have to make Jungkook jealous more, like wtf??

Just one time that he went jealous, he already said hurtful things to me. What more if he gets jealous more?

So I disagree.

"Come on! It's not that bad! It would be payback and revenge to show that you don't care if he gets jealous or not! You cam't let him control you! You do what you do!"

Tzuyu said confidently, while raising her head up high. She does have a point, but still no.

"But why choose Eunwoo tho?"

"Lis, are you fcking dumb? Because he's obviously the only one he gets jealous with! He didn't get jealous with the other guys on our school, because he know that they won't have a chance with you, because they're all ugly! Except John tho. Anyways! I feel like he felt intimidated by that Eunwoo guy because, he's handsome and absolutely perfect! He thinks that Eunwoo is his competitor, even though you only talked for once! I swear all men are dumb."

Me and Gyu just gaped at her, with our eyes wide open.

"What?"

She flipped her hair.

"This is rlly wr-"

"DID YOU JUST SAY THAT JOHN IS HANDSOME?!? IM MORE HANDSOME THAN THAT JERK! THE 'MAKING THE COCONUT HEAD JEALOUS PLAN' IS OKAY, BUT CALLING JOHN HANDSOME, IS NOT SO OKAY!"

Now it's mine and Tzuyu's turn to gape at him, as he said it all in one breath.

"Is that the only words that you heard from me?"

Mingyu widened his eyes, and scratched his neck shyly while looking down.

"I-i mean, yeah I heard it all, but when you said that typical line, I just got bothered a bit so... yeah.... ha ha?"

I tried to contain my laugh as Tzuyu was about to burst in anger.

"Then what did I say?"

"Uhmmm.... something about the plan?"

"What part if the plan?"

Mingyu got really red, and fiddled with his fingers.

"Uhmmm.. i forgot a l-little because you said to m-"

I cannot contain it anymore and burst out laughing. Tzuyu joined and we both were now laying on the floor clutching our stomachs. Mingyu looking at us confused.

"I-im just te-teasing you Gyu! I-"

Tzuyu cannot continue because she started laughing harder, causing me to snort.

Mingyu laughed a little causing us to laugh louder, if it's that even possible.

Someone suddenly farted, and we all got quiet, just staring at eachother.

Mingyu suddenly laughed making us also laugh, because of his contagious ass laugh. (Wtf does that mean? Lmao)

"I-im sorry b-but I can't really contain it anymore!"

Gyu suddenly laughed out loud, making us three laughing our asses off, whilst rolling on the ground.

Forgetting all our problems, and just laughed the night out.

I wish this moment will stay forever.

We then stopped laughing after a few minutes.

Still on the ground, I heaved out a sigh.

"Come on Lis, agree already! It would work, I promise! Gyu already agreed!"

"When the fuck did I agree?"

"You said a while ago, that the plan is okay, but calling John is a no no, so you agreed!"

"UGHHHH!!!"

Mingyu rolled his eyes amd outed again. I just smiled and looked at the ceiling.

"How about you Lali? Please agree!"

I sighed. What if the plan will flop? What if Jungkook will not take me to prom? Why do I still care anyway? I could just camcel it, and ask Mingyu. But Mingyu is partnered with Tzu-

"PLS MY LALI!!!"

I didn't notice that I spaced out until Tzuyu screamed.

I looked at her in horror as she stood up and did aegyo at me.

Mingyu looked at her in disgust, while taking a pic of her.

Of course Tzuyu not noticing, because she's to immersed in convincing me.

I cannot take the disgust anymore.

"FINEEE!!! JUST STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING PLEASE!"

Tzuyu pouted, but afterwards smiled.

"I knew you would agree to my aegyo!"

"She just agreed, because she cannot take your ugly, disgusting aeg-"

"You bitch!"

Mingyu doesn't get to finish as Tzuyu chased him around. For the second time for fucks sake.

"These kids. Tsk."

I just rolled my eyes and left them alone. I stood up and went to the couch.

I hope I made the right decision.

~♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎~