jealousy

I saw you with her on school today.

You were laughing while you two talked about something.

You glanced at me and put out a small, yet beautiful smile.

I smiled at you back.

You turned your back and then kept on talking once she started calling you.

A small frown formed on my face, as I felt like someone pinched my heart.

Jealousy.

I won't disagree that I felt jealousy, because this is not the first time that I felt this.

"What's with the frown on your beautiful face my Lalis?"

I looked up and saw Mingyu leaning into me. Both hands caging my body. He and Tzuyu are my bestfriends since childhood. Some people said that he likes me, and I am the only one who does not notice it.

But I did not believe in their stupid lies, as I thought it would be VERY impossible.

"Hey! Bitch! You listening to me?"

I heard as he flicked my forehead. I slapped his biceps that were leaning unto me and gave him a glare.

"One second, you were calling me beautiful, and now your calling me a bitch."

I stated while pouting. He then laughed and pinched my cheeks

"As I was saying, would you go to prom with me?"

I widened my eyes and started fiddling with my fingers.

I forgot that me and Mingyu were always partners when it comes to prom. I was too cut up with the momrnt with Jungkook that I forgot. Tzuyu, does not have a problem of choosing a partner, since she has LOADS of admirers.

"Uhmmmm... about that someone already asked and I accepted. I'm really sory Gyu."

I subtly looked at him, and noticed a flash of hurt was evident on his face. But was quickly replaced by a smile.

I thought my eyes was playing games with me, so I shook my head.

"Oh.... that's okay. I think it's time for a change now. I will find myself a partner then. That would be fun! Right?"

He convinced me. But it was more like he's convincing himself.

Before I could reply, he suddenly spoke up.

"I-i have to go to the bathroom lis. I really feel like peeing right now."

He smiled slightly, and didn't let me reply while he walked or jogged honestly, outside the library.

Weird.

He never acted like that before.

I just shrugged it off, before gathering my things from the table and stood up ready to leave the library.

I looked at the ground while walking, that I didn't notice someone bumped into me, as I felt my things fell on the ground.

"I'm so sorry"

I looke up and saw a handsome man with ruffled brown hair, beautiful brown orbs and lusci-

Ok, I should stop.

He wore a white shirt tucked in ripped jeans. I will not lie. He is amazingly handsome but not as handsome as Jungkook.

He went down and picked my things.

I was about to pick my last material which is my pencilcase, when I felt his hands on top of mine.

I then heard someone clearred their throat.

I stood up, brushing the non-existent dirt of my skirt. My cheeks heating up.

Once I looked up to see the owner of the voice, I widened my eyes and immediatly looked down.

"Mind introducing me to this gentleman doll?"

The calm before the storm. Longest chapter by far! :)