first fight

The handsome stranger looked uneasy as he gripped his sides.

"Uhmmmm... My name's Eunwoo"

"Excuse me but I didn't ask you"

The atmosphere was then filled with awkward silence, causing me to slowly look up.

I then saw the two, staring at me intently.

"So? Introduce me to him."

I clutched my skirt feeling nervous.

"I d-don't know him..... we just m-"

"Then why are you blushing while talking to him? he might be a pedophile and will try to kill you in your sleep!"

He interrupted.

That's harsh.

The Eunwoo guy widened his eyes and glared at Jungkook, once he heard the last sentence.

"YAH! I'm not like th-"

He glared at the poor guy causing him to shut up and zip his lips. Cutely may I add.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the library. I looked back and saw Eunwoo looking confused. I just shrugged at him and looked forward.

We then arrived at the hallway. He pushed me to the nearby wall and caged his hands on my body. Not allowing me to escape.

"Why are you with him?"

His eyes were flaring with anger.

"H-he just helped me with my things! That's all!"

Damn. This stupid stutter.

He closed his eyes tightly, and heaved out a long big sigh. He looked at me with calmer eyes, but still remains a stoic look.

"So your back on being a slut again,?"

I had mixed feelings about his question.

"What are you talking about?"

I thank the Gods for not making me stutter.

I said quite angry at his statement.

"Oh dear Lalisa. Stop acting all so innocent. Because I already know your true motives. I thought you changed, but I guess my mind was playing with me. You think wearing short skirt, while men are oggling at you will make me jealous? Sorry to break it to you but I don't do slu-"

I cut him off with a big slap on his face. I cannot take it anymore.

He clenched his jaw, while slowly looking at me. Anger on his eyes. Again.

My tears were already welled up. How can he say such things to me?

"Who are you to say things like that to me? I thought for once, you really liked to be my friend, but I guess I was wrong. Sorry to also break it to you, but I don't want to see your fucking face again."

I then walked away, tears streaming on my face. Not bothering to look back.

~♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎~